• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand Rugby Team Watch

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Current state of play according to newshub.co.nz

Signed to 2024: Caleb Clarke, Dalton Papali'i, Hoskins Sotutu, Joe Moody, Josh Lord, Sevu Reece

Signed to 2025: Ardie Savea, Asafo Aumua, Codie Taylor, Folau Fakatava, Finlay Christie, Jordie Barrett, Patrick Tuipulotu, Sam Cane, Scott Barrett, Tupou Vaa'i, Ethan de Groot, David Havili,

Signed to 2026: Tyrel Lomax

Signed to 2027: Rieko Ioane, Samisoni Taukei'aho

Unsigned: TJ Perenara, Anton Lienert-Brown, Nepo Laulala, Damian McKenzie, George Bower, Will Jordan, Akira Ioane, Jack Goodhue, Brad Weber, Quinn Tupaea, Luke Jacobson, Ethan Blackadder, Braydon Ennor, Fletcher Newell, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Mark Telea, Leicester Fainga'anuku, Cullen Grace

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I ctually thought Sam W would retire for some reason, but can understand wanting a gig in France.
Interesting to hear them talking on Breakdown last night, they reckon that we will get a few more announcements of players resigning over next little while. Other enjoyable thing was hearing Ruby Tui, she was apparently offered a eye watering contract to go to league in Aus, but she said it came down to way forward and pretty excited what NZR are planning. Then let it slip that there is the top 6 test comp in NZ in Octobor. She is doing something else too as is on sabaticl now and will announce what it is in a couple of days after signing contracts,she will be about for top 6. Also said Alan Bunting taking over BFs was a consideration, and seems super Aupiki is extended next year.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ must be a really short sabbatical if she's gunna be WXV-ready by October. Wonder if it's the Japanese 7's league that Hirini & Brazier are off to?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)