• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Australia - Bledisloe 2, 24th August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I don't wanna sound like a whinging Aussie, but bloody hell this ref has missed some CRUCIAL infringements by the All Blacks. Yes, the Wallabies defence has been very poor in patches, but seriously, open your eyes ref.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
How does the 2nd or 3rd best SAF referee get an important game like this. He's hopeless tonight - that call on Hooper for not releasing when McCaw didn't allow release is one of the worst decisions all season. Right in front of him, no obstructions, no excuses for missing it.

Nathan's

Frank Nicholson (4)
In my 15 years of watching rugby across all forms, I would have to say that that was single handedly the worst first half of refereeing I have ever seen. It has been absolutely atrocious. Sorry to be blunt but it's true.

- Many offsides missed
- Steven Moore's try
- All blacks lying all over our ball
- Aaron Smith should have been yellow'd (deliberate infringement, denying a try)
- Nonu should have been yellow'd (foul play)

The list is endless, not to mention the holding back penalty against Mowen, not like that has never been seen before. Referee needs to up his game big time.

Unlucky for the Wallabies. Keep your heads up boys!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
How does the 2nd or 3rd best SAF referee get an important game like this. He's hopeless tonight - that call on Hooper for not releasing when McCaw didn't allow release is one of the worst decisions all season. Right in front of him, no obstructions, no excuses for missing it.

Yeah I thought straight away 'another lockable penalty to us'. Then he gives it to them!

2 minutes later the same happens to the ABs but instead of the wallabies getting the penalty it rightly goes to the ABs.

Like I said - he is playing different rules for the team. He has also bottled it when it comes to yellow cards - the Smith one was the definition of professional foul.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Great run JOC (James O'Connor)! Genia too close to the line so I think he made the right choice to hold onto it.

Oh yeah & nice follow up work Hooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.