• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
McCaw is having a Poor game by his standards, and hasn't been impressive this year so far. Do you think he could become a Smit/Gregan style captain liability?
Bit early to write him off yet, but yeah, not as dominant the force that he has been in years past.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Yeah, wanted to see a replay too. I thought he was, anyway.
He was a bit naughty with the knees in the back of the Irish fella in the air though.

Honestly, I thought it was D'Arcy who put himself into that situation deliberately, to block the kick-off receivers (McCaw). Didn't understand the penalty at all.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I dunno FrankLind AB's still holding pretty well, they may well hang on.

Adam Thomson has copped a few in the head tonight. Is it just me or does Retallick look a little like 'the lurch'?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Honestly, I thought it was D'Arcy who put himself into that situation deliberately, to block the kick-off receivers (McCaw). Didn't understand the penalty at all.
Well, he didn't play the ball at all, having seen the guy in the way just jumped into him. D'Arcy may have put himself there, but you can't take the man out.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ireland making good ground. BOD fired up. They all are.

PENALTY IRELAND!

F**k off Ali Williams, christ what a goose.

19-all. Game on!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
The ABs may pay a price for carrying out of form Ali Williams and Weepu on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.