• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2018

Tip the 2018 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
For the benefit of TAS supporters, this is the game list for tomorrow. It's a smaller number of teams than usual ind the level mix is different. Presumably this reflects Scot's other games. I hope that the smaller number of TAS teams is not a sign for the future. I am going to try to make this game so I get a proper feel for the standard of the top two. This means that I will not be providing my usual progressive scores.

TAS v Scots
TAS 1st XV Scots 3rd XV Scots Main Oval 1.00pm
TAS 2nd XV v Scots 5th XV Scots Main Oval 10.00am
TAS 16A v Scots 16B Parade Ground 8 8.00am
TAS 15B v Scots 15B Parade Ground 7 9.00am
TAS 14A 14B Christison Park 3 12.00pm TAS 14B v Scots 14D Christison Park 3 10.00am
TAS 13A v Scots 13C Christison Park 2
12.00pm TAS 13B v Scots 13E Christison Park 2 10.00am
Scots Main Oval: Victoria Rd, Bellevue Hill; Parade Grounds: GrandDriveCentennialPark; Christison Parks: Old South Head Rd Vaucluse

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
As have put my hand up to do the Match Report this weekend at BH,I gotta say, gee, I hope there’s no pies at BH along the ingredients line that you’ve flagged, Joker-man.
1. Chicken doesnt ‘belong’ in any pie. Ever.
2. Wtf is ‘Tumeric’ doing loitering with intent out there??? (Sounds like poison in a pie!)

Stop making me laugh.
This site should revert to a comedy playground.

I thought ' Tumeric' was a fertiliser!

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
I thought ' Tumeric' was a fertiliser!

Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. ... You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. . You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses

Yes Joker. I was joking!

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Yes Jim, we got side tracked but the Jokers pre game food summations are very creative and funny.

Good luck to the TAS boys tomorrow v the Scotsmen.

Thank you. They will need it. I was the one sidetracked. I laughed to myself applying this to Joey's rugby. "You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses." And Joker's motto is: "We don’t submit to terror..we make the terror." You can see where my mind might have gone with all this!

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Thank you. They will need it. I was the one sidetracked. I laughed to myself applying this to Joey's rugby. "You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses." And Joker's motto is: "We don’t submit to terror..we make the terror." You can see where my mind might have gone with all this!

Never mind Jim,

When dealing with the Joker remember to analyse his taunts, sounds like a possible sitcom!

If your Pies at TAS are up to scratch, you are immune.

Go TAS!

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)
Just watched T v J match video. Worth a look. T win no fluke. Pack is very good. Bested J up front for sure. Forced lots of uncharacteristic J errors. Some dangerous backs too. Could beat anyone on their day. But Barker still warm favourites for CAS imo.

IF TIME POOR, CUE TO 55m mark

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
The TAS pie

As having spent some time in the jewel of New England I can attest to the range of pies on offer at Moxon bakery. This was once the haunt of many a UNE lad staggering home after a pub crawl including Newie, Union, St Kilda and beating the TC lightweights at Impies. The Armidale pie is best represented by a cranberry, cheese and bacon variety. A simple but stunning fare best enjoyed with a pint of something cheap sold at the Wicklow Hotel where many a TAS boy has tried his luck at the bottle shop.What say you Jim?

GetFile.aspx

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
The TAS pie

As having spent some time in the jewel of New England I can attest to the range of pies on offer at Moxon bakery. This was once the haunt of many a UNE lad staggering home after a pub crawl including Newie, Union, St Kilda and beating the TC lightweights at Impies. The Armidale pie is best represented by a cranberry, cheese and bacon variety. A simple but stunning fare best enjoyed with a pint of something cheap sold at the Wicklow Hotel where many a TAS boy has tried his luck at the bottle shop.What say you Jim?

GetFile.aspx

Now that's a flash of unexpected local expertise, Joker! Moxon's is indeed famous for their pies. I think the St Kilda now has the cheapest pub meals. As to pub crawls? Now would I do/have done that?! :) I'm not sure what TAS has at the grounds, now. The last time I was there was an OB weekend with a very nice if expensive Angus steak sandwich. Very nice meat.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Now that's a flash of unexpected local expertise, Joker! Moxon's is indeed famous for their pies. I think the St Kilda now has the cheapest pub meals. As to pub crawls? Now would I do/have done that?! :) I'm not sure what TAS has at the grounds, now. The last time I was there was an OB weekend with a very nice if expensive Angus steak sandwich. Very nice meat.

Twas there two years ago and enjoyed said steak sandwich. They had a local made relish that was superb. Looking forward to heading north once again this year in the annual pilgrimage to our northern cousins. I expect the hospitality will be as wonderful as always as exemplified by the legendary Frank Hannah who once bought ice-creams for all the TAS lads when they beat Joeys.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
News from the entertainment world....
The hardest working team in show business has once again punched above their weight

Joeys 12th 25 Cranbrook 5th 22