• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The Wyvern dragon over the heraldic lion by 18.
Cerise over sky blue by 15.
Blue and white over royal blue and straw by plenty.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker where is the domination photos this week ? We don’t always see eye to eye but I do look forward to your posts ...

Here we go for tomorrow :

The Little Battlers from Bellevue Hill late in second half with the benefits of our “air conditioned” gym will prevail by 12
The boys in “pink at parramatta” by 12
The Blue and White skim milk drinkers from lane cove over the blue and white Armond milk skim latte drinkers from North Sydney by 16
Joker I’m hoping the Tongan army will have the Pig on the spit going at Stanmore could be a season winner .... good luck to all teams tomorrow ....

Hey there Rob. Sorry I disappointed earlier. Early morning starts for my son (rower) followed by a busy week sapped most of my energy. "Little Battlers" is something I would never call the monsters of Scots College. Nothing like a protein enriched, steroid fed chicken burger from Plumer Road to build up a Scots boy! I myself have enjoyed this guilty pleasure a few times when I found myself lost in Mordor (Bellevue Hill)

374jgg.jpg

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
Wow!
A lot of you tipping Newington today by 10 points or more
When the teams met earlier this season it was 41-5 to Scots.
That would be a 45 plus point turnaround.
Were Newington really that bad early in the season?
I think the Newington faithful are all dreaming.
My prediction Scots by 15 points........

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
Thanks for the Joeys team lists JCL. Just a couple of typos I think - It's Dom Moretti and Pat Turnbull.

Joeys will miss the injured Bokenham at 8 but O'Kane is a brilliant replacement and Hickey comes into the team as a very experienced flanker. Disappointing also the Maddinson is out injured from the 2nds front row but the reshuffled front row is formidable. Clements and Ward up from 3rds after great performances last week.

Good luck to all the teams playing at Kings today - should be a great day of rugby.

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
Wow!
A lot of you tipping Newington today by 10 points or more
When the teams met earlier this season it was 41-5 to Scots.
That would be a 45 plus point turnaround.
Were Newington really that bad early in the season?
I think the Newington faithful are all dreaming.
My prediction Scots by 15 points....
Wristman! Where have you been?
Some optimistic black & white claims made in your absence.
I recall that you tipped Newington to beat Joeys in Round 1 and they gave Joeys a real scare in the first half.

So I expect this will be a similar scenario.
Promises to be a fantastic game and I wish I could be there see it with a Big Newie in hand but I will be at Kings.

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Ahhh well I'm with Wristy, having been at the trial match new did not offer a great deal but it was still a trial. If Scots backs click like they did last time and a few other times there is no doubt in the result. Scots definitely looked rusty last week so we shall see if they have knocked that rust off!

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
Ahhh well I'm with Wristy, having been at the trial match new did not offer a great deal but it was still a trial. If Scots backs click like they did last time and a few other times there is no doubt in the result. Scots definitely looked rusty last week so we shall see if they have knocked that rust off!
Fair enough. Appreciate any updates from Stanmore through the afternoon.
In the 2nds at Parramatta
Kings 15 Joeys 7 early in the 2nd half

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Joeys rip that nail right out and throw it away.

Dramatic ball retention and interplay from forwards and backs takes them 60m to score on right side in front of the fathfull.

Joeys win 24-22. I didn’t see the conversion attempted.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Joeys with lots of ball and deep on attack. Bomb certain try down right edge 5m by taking tackle instead of passing to unmarked winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.