• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

thedutchoven

Chris McKivat (8)
Joker, it’s H

Mindset joker, mindset.

They can think that the view boys are soft all they like, until they run into the shoulder of a fired up Tom Easy (Okane found out the hard way last year).

You will realise the might of the Jesuit rugby program via the streams next weekend.

Hammer.

H, TDO.

Hoping i will be able to feel the sheer strength of the hits through my tv at hope, young pup has got her all rigged up for next weekend.

Cordially, (The) Dutch Oven.

T

The Hammer

H, TDO.

Hoping i will be able to feel the sheer strength of the hits through my tv at hope, young pup has got her all rigged up for next weekend.

Cordially, (The) Dutch Oven.

TDO, it’s H

The young bloke play today? How’d he go and what team?

Hammer.

T

The Hammer

Hello all.. As new member of the forum and as a proud Riverview mother I'd just like to introduce myself. Enter Pam :)))

Pam, it’s H

Welcome to the forums, if you are in fact a mother of Riverview (doubt it) it will be great to have your input as I’m sure this would be a first in the forum.

Hammer.

RaraTragic

Frank Nicholson (4)
That would be great news. Looked a potentially season-ending injury. He was having a whale of a game to that point. Fingers crossed.
Oh that’s not cool. The loss of a quality player is a loss to the entire competition. Never good to see a quality player go down.. from any team. I’m sure you won’t your team to win on its own merits? Not because there is a diminished competition. ...and go...

thedutchoven

Chris McKivat (8)
Oh that’s not cool. The loss of a quality player is a loss to the entire competition. Never good to see a quality player go down.. from any team. I’m sure you won’t your team to win on its own merits? Not because there is a diminished competition. .and go.

RT TDO here,

Fairly certain that Ned Kelly meant that in the nicer way, hoping that his "fingers" are "crossed" in hopes that he will not be injured.

TDO.

NedKelly

Frank Nicholson (4)
Oh that’s not cool. The loss of a quality player is a loss to the entire competition. Never good to see a quality player go down.. from any team. I’m sure you won’t your team to win on its own merits? Not because there is a diminished competition. .and go.
I was saying it would be great news if it was only a popped shoulder & an MRI showed no damage, as it looked much worse. I'd never wish injury on a player.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Interesting games for this weekend. The bottom two 1st XVs seem to have already self-identified - and they play this week.

Shore v Newington at Northbridge
Joeys v Riverview at Hunter's Hill
Scots v Kings at Bellevue Hill

3rds
Shore v Grammar at Northbridge
Joeys v Kings at Hunter's Hill
High v Scots at McKay

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
That was another great joeys v scots game

Hope the injuries to both sides are not long term

As the joeys 10 was awesome until he left late in game

Must say both sides move the ball so well... some seriously long passing and sublime backline moves

Scots defence on edges at times suspect

That joeys 8 okane? Awesome

Good to see a mccathie in the scots 1s... half the reason why shore rugby weak imho

Was there a Cobcroft in the scots team?

Look forward to the return match ... hopefully full strength encounter

And thanks to Corey the referee... he is invariably good

One question ... I could hear some fathers voices... from both teams ... how was that allowed

Special treatment?!

T

The Hammer

That was another great joeys v scots game

Hope the injuries to both sides are not long term

As the joeys 10 was awesome until he left late in game

Must say both sides move the ball so well. some seriously long passing and sublime backline moves

Scots defence on edges at times suspect

That joeys 8 okane? Awesome

Good to see a mccathie in the scots 1s. half the reason why shore rugby weak imho

Was there a Cobcroft in the scots team?

Look forward to the return match . hopefully full strength encounter

And thanks to Corey the referee. he is invariably good

One question . I could hear some fathers voices. from both teams . how was that allowed

Special treatment?!

SDW, it’s H

Early predictions for the Joeys view game this weekend? I’m taking view, what do you reckon?

Hammer.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Rumour has it that joker took down 14 security guards and the head master so he could watch live.

Well, I didn't take down anyone....I was at home reading my book

Ee8O7azUMAADrvv

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Hammer, it’s me SDW

My prediction .your ATAR could be a lot better, if you stop wasting ur time trying to bait the old gibbers

Altgh I must admit you have almost been funny on occasion

So it ain’t too late

I don't think they realise that on this thread we're all used to a bit of burley being thrown around and it's rare anyone here takes the bait.:)

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Well I have to say, Joeys does not do "pump up" videos quite like the Riverview v Joeys 2016
To call in Gus Gould to pump up the boys was quite impressive
You would have expected View to win, wouldn't you....after all that money, time and energy,

Then, what happened?
Lets see what did happen.
Pick it up at 13.20m

By the way, Joeys do not need pump up videos. Knowing the "tradition" works in our favour has been good enough since 1904.

Ee8TVFZVAAEhXUY

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker, it’s H

If I’m not mistaken, the Gould “g up” was prior to this game. Looks like it worked to me.

Hammer.

Agree...wrong game. Error on my part.
BTW....that really was an ordinary pitch invasion as well.
Joeys old boys hold the gold medal for this as seen in 2018