• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2021

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
it seems the Barker 15A's have now opted to play the Joeys B's as well as the 14's and 13's. I guess it is taking even longer to "develop" that talent of theirs. The 16's and opens coaching must be truly transformative.

So I guess that means Barker feel they haven’t had enough time to “develop” the talent of their U13’s and U14’s.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Important update, I have received word there will not be a BBQ at the Joeys Park this weekend. I am not sure how I will cope without the calorie boosting Rowers Lot.

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
Joeys have been blessed with very good front row combinations for several seasons in a row. It is early stages but I think this years front 3 might take it to a new level. They won’t be the biggest but they are fast, highly skilled and play very hard.

It will be a good match up front vs Barker.

Having watched Joey’s vs Knox 2 weeks ago and Barker vs Newington last weekend I would say the Barker Front Row of
1. Finau,
2. Edwards
3. Yazdani

are slightly bigger however they are equally as fast, highly skilled and play very hard
as the Joeys trio of

1.Barrett,
2. Burns
3. Roberts.

No doubt it’ll be a good tough contest and may the best team win.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
SJC v BC
TKS v SIC
TSC v Stannies
Shore V WC
Newington v ????

Redifeld v St Andrews
Scots 3s vs St Aloysius
Blue Mountains v Central Coast
Grammar v St Augustines
Knox v Oakhill
Pius v Trinity
Scots v Cranbrook (I assume a late change due to COVID with Stannies staying out of Syd)

Ace Ventura

Ted Fahey (11)
Joeys fixtures for tomorrow, for those interested
Fixtures 8May21.JPG

rugboy

Bob Loudon (25)
That’s what my boys are telling me too BP. Interesting, with his NRL contract in place..

Not only that but the NRL bubble is back in place so he cant re-join the first grade team to train or play until they "burst" that bubble if he plays today.