• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

greengoblinfootyhead

Frank Row (1)
Excited for the 16's GPS sides to play this Saturday against ISA and CAS A, B. I'm backing GPS for the win, considering the number of talented players that are playing on the side. Heres the two Presidents sides for the coming Saturday, should be a great couple games.
Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.52.26 am.png

GPS GREMLIN

Stan Wickham (3)
The AAGPS U16 teams must have been released last night.
The following representation across both the Pres A and Pres B teams
Scots 11 players (Jacques and Johnson out injured)
Kings 8
View 2
Joeys 7 (Greer out injured - not sure who replaced him)
Shore 7
New 11

Is this reflective of the teams? How many games has Shore won in the 4 years?
New and Scots should have the majority.
View should be disappointed.
I assume view would be disappointed as they have beaten kings twice already and beat joyes.

O

Old High Boy

What a kick. 52m! Fun fact...the halfback from Newington was a neighbour of mine. Great young bloke. He was heartbroken but agreed his team mate was being an idiot to draw that extra 10m.

The kick should have been from 56/ 57m out, and not 52m. Have a look at how far this ref advances the '10m'?! He takes at least 14-15 steps, and then more...

Oh well, "divine rights" and "Joey rugby comebacks" appear to go hand-in-hand... :)

WrestlingNRugby

Frank Row (1)
The AAGPS U16 teams must have been released last night.
The following representation across both the Pres A and Pres B teams
Scots 11 players (Jacques and Johnson out injured)
Kings 8
View 2
Joeys 7 (Greer out injured - not sure who replaced him)
Shore 7
New 11

Is this reflective of the teams? How many games has Shore won in the 4 years?
New and Scots should have the majority.
View should be disappointed.
Could be a bit bias, but I think some view players where very unlucky to not get picked in the sides. This age group has come a LONG way since 13s. It's weird to see so many joeys boys when view beat them a couple of weeks ago, same goes for kings. I do understand kings have some 16s players in opens but view 16 As has beaten them twice this year. In particular the view 10 was very hard done by, he's been playing some lights out footy and always seems to get the bounce off the ball on his chip and chases.

The Front Rower

Sydney Middleton (9)
Could be a bit bias, but I think some view players where very unlucky to not get picked in the sides. This age group has come a LONG way since 13s. It's weird to see so many joeys boys when view beat them a couple of weeks ago, same goes for kings. I do understand kings have some 16s players in opens but view 16 As has beaten them twice this year. In particular the view 10 was very hard done by, he's been playing some lights out footy and always seems to get the bounce off the ball on his chip and chases.
I heard the Rugby master at View didnt put names forward in time so hence why kids like Dempsey and Saunders have to battle through Sydney teams.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Canteen report.

A solid canteen with a variety of freshly made hot food. Burgers, wraps and hot chips. The pies though are your standard run of the mill mass produced stodge. Yes I bought one. The things I do for this forum.

3.5/10

E1CE89F8-26D0-4D5F-97B8-70062C982C71.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.