• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
More people might change their Joeys-$cots tips if they knew Jorgensen is probably not playing
Joeys #15 missed games in the pre-season and the stand in was quite capable. Not in Jorgo's class, but still reliable.
Joeys still have firepower in the centres plus a winger is back.
The real firepower is in the forward pack. Expect them to attack Scots through there.
Anyway....I am on my way.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Battlers?
Well if you call drinking imported bubbly, eating rare french cheese and Italian small foods then yep, battlers. I don’t know how you cope….
1659142838529.png

Scots deep budget cuts to the Rugby program have forced the support group into drastic measures....... underfunded, outgunned we battle on and do the best we can with what we have joker .

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)
Joeys #15 missed games in the pre-season and the stand in was quite capable. Not in Jorgo's class, but still reliable.
The real firepower is in the forward pack. Expect them to attack Scots through there.
Hopefully so ! Need a big game from the 13.

Stevenhutchings

Stan Wickham (3)
I think if Joeys #10 and #13 play well they win. Exciting day for rugby. Go Scots

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Lovely weather at The Death Star.

BBQ was a bit disappointing
Nice white roll. Cold egg and minimal bacon. C.

coffee was good. B+

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
Morning All, ahhh yes the best day of the year on the school boy rugby calendar. The Catholics will pretend that when the Marist play the Jesuits that it is the jewel in the GPS crown but we all know it is today, when the scrappy underfunded Press-buttons take on the boys in pink funded by the Vatican. A true underdog story. It was been confirmed by Dr Saint Lambert that the ghost of William Wallace was seen tracing from Fairfax all the way to Scots Main looking at vantage points to ambush the high flyers from the affluent Hunters Hill. Ahhh I can sense it in the air, Scots To The Fore!
Willliam Wallace was a catholic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.