• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatman

Allen Oxlade (6)
What a finish in the Shore v View 2nds.

Shore 9 kicks for touch to finish and end the game 21-22 but he misses the touch line. View go on to get a penalty in front of the sticks and Newton (#15) slots the winner. Game finishes 24-22 to view.

I did my best at explaining but best watch it on cluch.

Albi

Allen Oxlade (6)
Why are New 2nds always so much weaker than the other 2nds teams? Have they won any GPS matches in last 3 years?
New 2nds looked reasonably good. Didn’t get the biscuits today but 17-7 is certainly competitive. I think the performances of the 2nds and 3rds gives you an indication of the depth of rugby at the school. The performances of the 1sts can be influenced by the word that shall not be mentioned.

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
New 2nds looked reasonably good. Didn’t get the biscuits today but 17-7 is certainly competitive. I think the performances of the 2nds and 3rds gives you an indication of the depth of rugby at the school. The performances of the 1sts can be influenced by the word that shall not be mentioned.
What’s frustrating is they always have a top performing 16A team. One would think these would mean a competitive transition into 1st and 2nds

Status
Not open for further replies.