• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth-teller

Bob McCowan (2)
any stand outs during this game ?
From what I saw, the blonde centre from newo (baxter warner I believe his name is), the 10 and 15 for Newington. King's lineouts looked incredible, and the 8 for King's who scored on the bell had a very good game. Kings look to have the best pack in 16s whilst Newington have arguably the best backline.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
I am glad that Joker is keeping the impact font relevant. Rarely seen since the days of image macros in the early 2010s.
JOEYS RUGBY- Joeys Old Boys.jpg

Just got off the phone with Peter Jorgensen. Confirmed max is again out for this weeks clash against view. Making both Jorgos out. With Pat Broe expected to play wing. Exciting talent Edward Garth will take the field in the #15 Jersey. His kicking game and physicality will only improve the 1st XV. Some say he has really put on some muscular size over the preseason playing the majority of the season in the second Xv. Good luck Ed

TheScrumScientist

Frank Nicholson (4)
Just got off the phone with Peter Jorgensen. Confirmed max is again out for this weeks clash against view. Making both Jorgos out. With Pat Broe expected to play wing. Exciting talent Edward Garth will take the field in the #15 Jersey. His kicking game and physicality will only improve the 1st XV. Some say he has really put on some muscular size over the preseason playing the majority of the season in the second Xv. Good luck Ed
WOW

Bench warmer

Frank Row (1)
I have heard of the young Garth before, amazing talent I hear and only in year 10, really exciting what can come from this kid. I’m sure he will really gain from this experience due to the large scale game it will be.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
We are still looking for results.

Many thanks to members who have volunteered to try various social media platforms to help us out.
The AAGPS community has been very helpful with this endeavour.
If you know any of these, please let me know.

We are after

Newington 13A vs Kings School 13A
Newington 13B vs Kings School 13B

Newington 14A vs Kings School 14A
Newington 14B vs Kings School 14B

Newington 15A vs Kings School 14A
Newington 15B vs Kings School 14B

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)

Many thanks to members who have volunteered to try various social media platforms to help us out.

We are after

Just checked the Kings Parent Portal...nothing posted yet by Mr Phipps the Sportsmaster. Will try tomorrow.

Ace Ventura

Ted Fahey (11)

We are after

Kings 14As and 14Bs must have had a busy day!

O

Old High Boy

We are after

where is wayvernboy when you need him?!

Alan jones

Frank Row (1)
Ahhh yes that time of year again when all the kids think there funny!

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
I missed the Joeys Scots clash at the Death Star last weekend, just catching up properly. I hadn’t realised Ollie Cummins played, they must have got hold of some holy water from Lourdes to fix that broken collar bone. I heard they were shocked that Max Jorgensen wasn’t playing. I would bet that the behind the scenes panic about whether or not they could widen the field quickly was slap stick at its absolute best, oh to be a fly on the wall. Hilarious, Brian Smith really is the caricature of the evil genius who out smarted himself, again. Reminds me of the time he tried to have Hugh Bockenham ruled ineligible because he had broken his thumb a few weeks earlier. Then players went out after Hugh trying to end his participation early, was it 1 or 2 yellow cards later before they realised Hugh is not a player you can intimidate?

Last edited:

The.General

Banned
Lachie Clift, a young prodigy out of Shore is set to debut for the 1st XV this weekend Vs Newington, his brute force and muscle will shock the opponents, look out.....

RD

Yes!, Lachie (the ladies man) Clift has been appointed the #10 Jersey against Newington this week after a season ending hamstring to Leo Bassingthwaighte, causing a reshuffling in the backline with Pin moving to #12. Clift is a young superstar who values his rugby and aswell as his looks ... watch out for your daughter!. Hugo Pearce is set to play #14 with Ollie Mackellar at #11 seeing Henry Murray move into the 2nds. Exciting game at Stanmore this weekend and a very Interesting move by Shore approaching the game.
Anyways, Newington by 40+

Go SCOTS, The #10 General

Status
Not open for further replies.