• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
There were a number actually. The team spent a lot of the week crook with the flu and we’re out on their feet. The Joeys outside centre didn’t play at all and the half only managed half a game. Barker too good today. Would love to see a replay on a day with a fully fit Joeys team.
I heard this as well from two 1st XV dads as well. The team have been unwell for the past week. The dangers of boarding. Barker too good though

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Riverview/Kings?
Stannies/Scots? (I suspect the winner was Scots after declaring at 3 for 108)

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Untitled.jpg

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
21-21 draw agaisnt wide favourites newington, 21-10 agaisnt Barker while Ollie cummins (captain) was injured and today 59-14 (I think) win against Stannies. I'm not sure if that makes us favourites yet but we should certainly be up there.

GubersonDoo6Again

Frank Row (1)
I heard whispers today that scrums would be uncontested potentially starting next year. Are these parents out of their minds!
Idk how much safer it makes the game, and this is a pet of rugby history. What next ? Getting rid of rucks and replacing them with play the balls ?!

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
Scots v Kings next week will be the match of the round. That will give a good insight on how the GPS sides line up. Knox v Joeys will be another interesting game.
Hi rod skillet,

By the sound of things, the boys from Hornsby had a field day at Hunters Hill.
Another interesting game will be between the boys from Stamore v Waverley.

P.s Well done to HFL for winning the perfect round.

Cheers
Love2scrum

WLF3

Darby Loudon (17)
Hi rod skillet,

Cheers
Love2scrum
My apologies L2S, I gave olderslower a rap for picking the Waves today, in fact it was you who got it right, nice call!

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
21-21 draw agaisnt wide favourites newington, 21-10 agaisnt Barker while Ollie cummins (captain) was injured and today 59-14 (I think) win against Stannies. I'm not sure if that makes us favourites yet but we should certainly be up
21-21 draw agaisnt wide favourites newington, 21-10 agaisnt Barker while Ollie cummins (captain) was injured and today 59-14 (I think) win against Stannies. I'm not sure if that makes us favourites yet but we should certainly be up there
Hi rod skillet,

Cheers
My apologies L2S, I gave olderslower a rap for picking the Waves today, in fact it was you who got it right, nice call!
No need to apologise WLF3. Somehow I couldn’t see Shore defeating Waverley twice in a month. Hopefully it’ll be a great game a Stanmore next weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.