• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
The Season 9 , Episode 1 starts this Friday 3rd on Cluch.tv

(Season 8 last year followed Brisbane Boys College)

Nudgee College in Brisbane

Trailer

Last edited:

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Hi secondrow,

He is just not allowed to be selected in a gps team..... he has also signed with a super rugby team already so his career is not damaged.
I thought he was signed with the Sea Eagles. He played S. G. Ball, Harold Matthews and Jersey Flegg for them.

Last edited:

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
Anyone got any predictions for the second round of highly contested 3rds comp this weekend. Keen to hear everyone's thoughts.

First time commenter SK :)
3rd XV Round 2 – 4 June

Joeys v High
After their close win over TAS in Round 1, Joeys should have no trouble at home against a High 1st XV side that has already suffered two very large defeats. It continues to be a difficult proposition for High in this competition. They are at risk of falling well below the standard of this competition and I hope that does not happen. Let's see how they go at Hunters Hill. Joeys by 50.

Shore v Riverview

Two victorious teams from Round 1 face off in this fascinating clash at Northbridge. I really like Shore in this contest. Riverview showed grit and determination in their one-point defeat of Scots on the bell at Lane Cove last week, but will be coming up against a team that I think will be one of the main contenders for the shield. Shore by 7.

Kings v TAS

Another great clash as Kings come off their opening round win at home over the Grammar 1st XV and TAS travels to Gowan Brae following their narrow loss to Joeys in Round 1. I am going to go out on a limb here and pick TAS in what is certain to be an extremely close game that literally could go either way. TAS by 3.

Grammar v Scots
Two teams coming off opening round losses and looking for their first win. I thought Scots were extremely unlucky not to win at Lane Cove against Riverview last week, and Grammar really are yet to find their form. Whoever loses here will have difficulty winning the shield and reigning premiers Grammar need to find form quickly. I think Scots will confirm their trial form with a away win at Rushcutters Bay. Scots by 7.

Good luck to all players and teams.
Cheers
INP

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Kings
Joeys by 25
Scots by plenty

Scots winger is back this weekend on the wing I don't see even a ripple......

view2k22prems

Stan Wickham (3)
Hey guys I'm being serious here and I'm trynna actually foster a discussion because I'm curious what the oldheads think. Which side do u think will win between CAS and GPS. If i'm being honest, CAS looks like a stronger team this year but you never know (last year we thought that and GPS won). I've only watched Barker and Waverley play this year (played against Waverley in 16A's and they have some chunky boys) and seems like the CAS team is gonna be a mix of Barker/Waverley/Knox kids.

GPS enthusiast

Frank Row (1)
As an ex-4ths player I was wondering whats everyone's tips for the 4ths round games this weekend? I know when I was at school it was a very tough competition that often got more viewers then the 2nds and 3rds game.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
As an ex-4ths player I was wondering whats everyone's tips for the 4ths round games this weekend? I know when I was at school it was a very tough competition that often got more viewers then the 2nds and 3rds game.
Not a criticism of 4ths at all, but isn’t it the norm that players and spectators flock to the main oval after the age group games conclude?

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Not a criticism of 4ths at all, but isn’t it the norm that players and spectators flock to the main oval after the age group games conclude?
GPS enthusiast AND KOB

Talking about 4th's

This Saturday at home....

Kings 5ths play TAS 2 at 11am,
Kings 3rds play TAS 1 at 12noon,
Kings 4ths play Newington 3rds at 1pm.

Last edited:

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
Newington's team list for Saturday against Kings

1654170948606.png

Going to be a very tough match for Newington with Siteni Takuamo and Drew Williams off and Oliver Townsend playing 2nds.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Hello Dusk
Are these matches, home games for Newington or Kings, don't want turn up at the wrong school. Also keep up your great work. As a New supporter, I never seen Newington so well covered on this site.

Regards
B&W
Kings play Newington at Nth Parramatta this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.