• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Scots having a good day today joeys lads starting well but running on fumes late. Plenty of illness still at Joeys. Scots 16’s have won most games in their age group. BBQ it’s usual high quality.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Scots having a good day today joeys lads starting well but running on fumes late. Plenty of illness still at Joeys. Scots 16’s have won most games in their age group. BBQ it’s usual high quality.
Joker was not ideal to be fed shortcut low fat Bacon this morning at Joeys that is a Yellow card IMO ........... Sausage, egg and union was outstanding served by the delightful Joeys mums..........

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker was not ideal to be fed shortcut low fat Bacon this morning at Joeys that is a Yellow card IMO ........... Sausage, egg and union was outstanding served by the delightful Joeys mums..........
Noted that too. Shall speak with the committee

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Unless I missed something, the final score in SJ v TAS was 8-5. Both teams had one unconverted try apiece, SJ had a penalty goal. SJ scored a run-away try in the first half, with the score 5-0 at half time. Then in the second half TAS scored a try via pick and drive but failed to convert. TAS was attacking at full time; the game could have gone either way. In terms of standard, I think SJ had the better backs requiring ferocious tackling by TAS to stop SJ break-outs. TAS had the better of it in the forwards. Its big pack gave SJ all sorts of trouble. Overall, I thought that the SJ skill levels were a little higher, something that may reflect more games. Over recent years, TAS's pre-season experience has been less, with the team picking up as the season progresses.

I may be wrong, but I suspect that this game has determined the thirds premiership. That's on the basis of a feeling that that the other sides may struggle to beat either SJ or TAS.

In the seconds, TAS seconds playing a much lower level SJ team, was outclassed, unable to match SJ skill levels. It's a question of depth plus training. After the first half I thought that SJ would totally run away with the game, including a yellow carded TAS player, but the second half was much more contested. I wondered whether the TAS head was reffing.She is an international ref. She was pretty tough on both teams.

letsruck

Allen Oxlade (6)
steak sangas were very good. scots getting a lot of wins over joeys. excited to see the result of the 1XV

Status
Not open for further replies.