• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joeys win. Proof that God is happy

Attachments

• 98BEAEE7-971E-4A69-B527-F412FD72A719.jpeg
    98BEAEE7-971E-4A69-B527-F412FD72A719.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 154

bring back rucking

Fred Wood (13)
44-33 Knox over new. Knox had quite a few tries held up. Contrasting styles, knox dominant through rolling maul and power game generally, newington deadly in broken play…. Best for knox 2, 6,9, 10, 12, For newington 1,6, 10, 14, 15

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Yes. No. 12 got red carded. Don’t know why. Joeys got a yellow 5mins later for a lifting tackle.
Scots 12 got the red for a lifting tackle then back chatting the ref. Very poor look for the supposed captain. Joeys player wasn’t actually a lifting tackle but I can see how the ref made the error.

Where's the beef

Allen Oxlade (6)
So Scotts played the whole 2nd half with 14. I missed that.

After the first 10, I thought Joeys would get there. They Still go too wide to early, the double cuts need to be stopped. They held a larger scotts pack around the pack except scum.

the real event should be priceless.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Scots 12 got the red for a lifting tackle then back chatting the ref. Very poor look for the supposed captain. Joeys player wasn’t actually a lifting tackle but I can see how the ref made the error.
Plus he swore at the Joeys lads too when one yelled out "Narrawena for ever". A reference to a tattoo he has. League kids....

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Kings 1st won 17-14 to Auggies, wouldn’t read to much into the score line kings dominated first 10-15 mins leading 17-0. silly penalty’s lead to yellow cards for the kings boys. Overall their 2nds boys got large amount of minutes, with kings resting majority of players.

16As, 2nds and 3rds for kings won convincingly from what I’ve been told, from parents around the ground.

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Plus he swore at the Joeys lads too when one yelled out "Narrawena for ever". A reference to a tattoo he has. League kids....
And swore at the ref and had to be settled down by his team mates as he left the field in front of the Scot’s school masters. Was an ugly dangerous tackle followed by very ugly behaviour. Joeys kids went head first into the ground and was knocked out. Believe it is left with the school to deal with. I hope that Scots provide for appropriate consequences for his actions and behaviour.

letsruck

Allen Oxlade (6)
And swore at the ref and had to be settled down by his team mates as he left the field in front of the Scot’s school masters. Was an ugly dangerous tackle followed by very ugly behaviour. Joeys kids went head first into the ground and was knocked out. Believe it is left with the school to deal with. I hope that Scots provide for appropriate consequences for his actions and behaviour.
thats ollie cummins for ya.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
News from Leichardt.

View 24, Marker 14 at halftime.

Rod Skellet tells me that Barker is missing at least 3 players that played Joeys. Hooper, Katoa and another forward. Segala who played 13 is playing 10. "Barker looks crap"

For those who have a paid subscription, game is on here. https://nswrugby.tv/

Status
Not open for further replies.