• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the name of the Shore n14 in the firsts? Apparently he's signed a deal with the titans from 2024 onwards and won't be attending school in person in 2024 whilst training in QLD.

love2lineout

Stan Wickham (3)
Anyone know the name of the Shore n14 in the firsts? Apparently he's signed a deal with the titans from 2024 onwards and won't be attending school in person in 2024 whilst training in QLD.
his name is ollie 'horsey' mackeller a true (horse)stud, big shots and runs. cant wait to see him at 13 the next two years in the ones.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Sad news

My laptop has died. A tech is trying to retrieve all the tipping data, competition round previews, fun memes and the tables. Bloody shame if it disappears. Feeling ill.

Anyway, who is going to the God’s paddock this weekend? The brickpit? Or the Death Star? What ever you do have a great time.

it has been a pleasure to annoy, scold, entertain, inform, sit all day bringing rep game scores, teach a bit of history and generally try to make this place better than I found it. It has been a pleasure to meet a select few in person. Looking forward to more one day.

Joker

61CB0BA1-6605-4BA3-B589-AC6B90DD31BA.jpeg

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Sent to me by a good friend.

For those who have never seen, Joeys have a long tradition of covering the school in posters and massive banners to fire up the boys. Been doing this I recall now for over 50 years. They also do an individual banner for each player styled in a comedic form (don’t look at me). These I shall not share.

View attachment 14490

View attachment 14491
Most schools do this, possibly without the grammatical errors too

Gps's Father

Bob McCowan (2)
Keep seeing shore player highlight reels on my tiktok page. Whoever is making them is an absolute weapon! Displaying all the talent shore rugby has to offer. #blueandwhitearmy
the TKS account constantly showing up on my page, quality is amazingly good and shows off some of the highlights from each game… name is @house.ofkings from memory

daddy

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
As Grammar boys famously sang at Weigall on year when they were getting smashed by Joeys and were getting dumped on by Joeys supporters

"Que sera sera
Whatever will be will be
Just wait for the HSC
Que sera sera"

GOLD!
Grammar is so self deprecating they even have their own anti war cries.
Instead of ‘are we in it? We say yes, we are the boys from SGS’ I’ve heard them use this at HOTR ‘are we in it? We say no, we are the boys who cannot row!’
This was during the time of Mackerras/Townsend when sport really started to take a back seat.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Ive managed to drag myself out of the black hole............ there has been a great disturbance in the force at BH........... what concerns me more is im at Scots tomorrow with a father in law from Shore ........... and frankly im worried ! A loss to the silvertails from the North tomorrow could see Brain Smith joining the Centrelink que...........

Scots by 4
Joeys by 18
New by 10

Wolverine

Stan Wickham (3)
Ive managed to drag myself out of the black hole............ there has been a great disturbance in the force at BH........... what concerns me more is im at Scots tomorrow with a father in law from Shore ........... and frankly im worried ! A loss to the silvertails from the North tomorrow could see Brain Smith joining the Centrelink que...........

Scots by 4
Joeys by 18
New by 10
Sounds ugly.

Can't you" pull a hammy?

No place to be for a Catholic at the best of times. Ha ha ha.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)

Scots by 4
Joeys by 18
New by 10
Indeed. A loss will be catastrophic for the Death Star.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)

Scots by 4
Joeys by 18
New by 10
Hello Rob hart
No need to cut your wrists yet and I know where your coming from. Newington was expected to perform better than we have. But other schools have simply been better. So be positive and give credit, where credit is due. Kings and View have performed above expectations. Shore have also been a force this year.

"A king will have his time, then he dies"

The beauty is that the GPS Rugby is unpredictable and would reduce Nostradamus to tears.

As a New supporter I see some marvellous results in our age divisions, but realise these results don't necessary carry over to our open division.

As for Brain Smith, maybe too much is placed on a coach, he should not be treated as John Proctor from the Crucible .

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Here are the latest tips.

With it being the final week and premiership locked in it was sad to see many couldn't get me tips. If I missed yours, please let me know in a message. I have been trying to play catch up since 5am this morning. Apologies if I have.

It has been a long week with computer issues and I wish to thank a Newington old boy here on the platform who dropped off a spare one last night, so hence I have been able to finish what I started.

I wish everyone a great day ahead. I hope the Back to Newington goes well (Taste of the Pacific food stall....mmmm). We all hope for that one thing the galaxy is calling out for....Shore beating Scots at the Death Star. Finally, the return to proper schoolboy rugby with the best BBQ in the AAGPS and a playing surface that has no equal.

May God continue to keep the lads playing free from harm.

TIPS- Week 11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.