• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocockenthusiast1973

Allen Oxlade (6)
First time poster.....Grammar oldboy so it's a timely intro to this forum after beating Joeys :) I have been watching some games on Cluch and wow, very entertaining. Cluch is definitely promoting GPS rugby. But I only have so many hours each week to watch rugby, so waratah and wwallaby watching hours will drop because this schoolboy stuff is incredible to watch! That Kings v View game was fabulous. It looked to me that Kings and to a lesser extent, View had boys playing out of position. Although View lost, they are a very good team. Their 10 does a great job but looks more like a backrower to me. Kings look like they are playing 4-5 boys out of position. Maybe its injuries or illness? When the Kings team combine well, they look like a grade side and are probably unbeatable in a schoolboy comp but its only happening 2-3 times every game. There is a lot of upside in the performance of the Kings team if they get it right for longer periods. The View v Joeys game this week will be a must watch. Is it at View or Leichhardt again? hopefully at View. Maybe the boys would prefer Leichhardt.

Got to love the underdogs getting a win!!!!

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
I noticed that SHORE had a debut player for the 1st XV, I think his name was Harry Longes. I was surprised to learn (after doing some extensive research) that he is only in year 11, therefore eligible for the GPS team. I honestly think after watching him play on Saturday that he is the future for SHORE school. Him combining with Marshal Le Maitre, James Warner and Henry Conick next year would be an unstoppable combination. Definitely keep your eyes on this Longes kid.

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets selected for the GPS this year.

Regards,
The Maulester

pocockenthusiast1973

Allen Oxlade (6)
I noticed that SHORE had a debut player for the 1st XV, I think his name was Harry Longes. I was surprised to learn (after doing some extensive research) that he is only in year 11, therefore eligible for the GPS team. I honestly think after watching him play on Saturday that he is the future for SHORE school. Him combining with Marshal Le Maitre, James Warner and Henry Conick next year would be an unstoppable combination. Definitely keep your eyes on this Longes kid.

Regards,
The Maulester

Thanks Maulester.

Regards,
The Maulester
Shore will be good next year.

I know its so early but any ladder predections, gps team predictions or just hot takes in general for 2024?

Taralga

Stan Wickham (3)
We need your help.

The table below is incomplete and we require results.
Plus, there has been a development with Joeys now not publishing true results Example. 15B's won 50-0 but in reality it was 90-0
If anyone sees an error, let us know.
The quicker we get the results, the quicker we will able to publish the comp tables.

Please help!

View attachment 16221
16Bs - Scots 38 Shore Nil
15As - Shore 19 Scots Nil
14As - Scots 45 Shore 12
14Bs - Scots 41 Shore 24
13As -Shore 29 Scots 21
13Bs - Shore 20 Scots 5

16As - Scots apparently won but no score posted yet.

PBear

Bob McCowan (2)
We need your help.

The table below is incomplete and we require results.
Plus, there has been a development with Joeys now not publishing true results Example. 15B's won 50-0 but in reality it was 90-0
If anyone sees an error, let us know.
The quicker we get the results, the quicker we will able to publish the comp tables.

Please help!

View attachment 16221
13A SJC 61 d NC 12

The Front Rower

Sydney Middleton (9)
Shore will be good next year.

I know its so early but any ladder predections, gps team predictions or just hot takes in general for 2024?
Next season Newington and Scots will be up there. Joeys and Shore tough opposition. (Thats if everyone isnt injured. This season has been crazy across all schools in the opens program with injuries)

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Outstanding results are now:
  • Kings v View for
    • 16Bs
    • 15Bs
    • 14Bs
    • 13Bs
  • Scots v Shore
    • 16As
Don't forget we still haven't got the following Round 2 results:
  • Newington v Kings