• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Trell

Banned
Leichardt oval this weekend Gents should be a cracker of a day with Riverview and Joeys going at it in the 1s n 2s and the 3s taking on a strong Grammar Side. I’m not sure about you Blokes but I’ll definitely be watching.

Mr Scott

Peter Burge (5)
Blokes, good to be back after a few day's laying low post minor surgery.

Well done Grammar on the win.

This comp looks pretty tight to me. Going the full 10 will be last man standing with the best cards.

Masked Crusader

Ward Prentice (10)
Ronan Leahy also started on the Wing in the game today.

Aus won 34/26

2nd match on Saturday on Stan.
Thank gawd Ronan got the call, 3 meat pies today. Should have been in the squad from the get go. Great player hard to stop and unpleasant being stopped by him (I’m guessing the last part, reckon I’d break if he hit me…)

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Thank gawd Ronan got the call, 3 meat pies today. Should have been in the squad from the get go. Great player hard to stop and unpleasant being stopped by him (I’m guessing the last part, reckon I’d break if he hit me…)
Three meat pies.....I call that morning tea.

JOKER RUGBY.jpg

Ace Ventura

Ted Fahey (11)
for those interested, the U20 Aus v NZ game on the weekend, the replay is here

[no sound and no score posted]

Junior Wallabies v New Zealand U20s
1 Jack Barrett
2. Max Craig
3. Massimo De Lutiis
4. Daniel Maiava-Tapusoa
5. Jhy Legg
6. Lachlan Hooper
7. Ned Slack-Smith
8. John Bryant
9. Teddy Wilson
10. Jack Bowen
11. Tim Ryan
12. David Vaihu
13. Henry O'Donnell
14. Ronan Leahy
15. Mason Gordon
RESERVES
16. Liam Bowron
17. Harrison Usher
18. Nick Bloomfield
19. Leafi Talataina
20. Dan Nelson
21. Nick Baker
22. Harry McLaughlin-Phillips
23. Taj Annan
24. Floyd Aubrey
25. Ollie McCrea

CasualObserver

Bob McCowan (2)
We need your help.

The table below is incomplete and we require results.
Plus, there has been a development with Joeys now not publishing true results Example. 15B's won 50-0 but in reality it was 90-0
If anyone sees an error, let us know.
The quicker we get the results, the quicker we will able to publish the comp tables.

Please help!

View attachment 16221
Joeys 14Bs was 86-7. Yes 15Bs was 90-0

Jack O'Brien

Bob McCowan (2)
Great week of footy this one lads,
Joeys v Riverview = Riverview by 17
Kings v Scots = Kings by 22
Newington v Shore = Newington by 7
Think this week that showcases the real contenders, separating them from the pack.

The Scots pack is going to struggle with the speed and strength of the Kings pack. I think Kings backs will shut down Fitla in particular but interesting to see how Jaques goes.

Joey's lack of firepower in the backline in terms of playmakers from 10 & 12 will hurt them all season long but in particular against Riverview. Joey's injuries and lack of star power will hurt them. This is a 'get right' game from View

Newington v Shore will be a good one. I think Newington will come back in the second half for a narrow win, putting them in good stead for the back half of the comp.

Masked Crusader

Ward Prentice (10)
Great week of footy this one lads,
Joeys v Riverview = Riverview by 17
Kings v Scots = Kings by 22
Newington v Shore = Newington by 7
Think this week that showcases the real contenders, separating them from the pack.

The Scots pack is going to struggle with the speed and strength of the Kings pack. I think Kings backs will shut down Fitla in particular but interesting to see how Jaques goes.

Joey's lack of firepower in the backline in terms of playmakers from 10 & 12 will hurt them all season long but in particular against Riverview. Joey's injuries and lack of star power will hurt them. This is a 'get right' game from View

Newington v Shore will be a good one. I think Newington will come back in the second half for a narrow win, putting them in good stead for the back half of the comp.
I reckon some of these comments will haunt you come 4.35pm Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.