• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
1670990204715.jpeg

Boys in Blue
Girls in Yellow

Last edited:

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Any results from the sevens?

On Saturday

Aust Cavaliers lost to Asian Dragons 34-5
Australia beat Niue Nukututaha 50-5

Aust Cavaliers lost to NZ Warriors 33-7
Australia beat RSA Barbarians 50-5

Aust Cavaliers lost to Eden 24-17
Australia beat Samoan Barbarians 45-0

Results can be found on the app ‘Tribe Live Sports Scores’ (type in World School 7s Boys)

Last edited:

RedOrDead

Charlie Fox (21)
Lost to Asian Dragons in the QF.

A few dropped balls at the end saw the Aussies bottle a lead.

Ironically, it seems that the Aussies actually had more Asian players than the Asian dragons.

PickandDrive

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey all,
With the comp switching formats to two rounds, what are your thoughts on the GPS following the AIC in Brisbane playing a term of union and then a term of league. I feel like this would cater to the boys having league contracts and it would help develop these boys talents. Let me know about your opinions on this statement.

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
His stats were Received 1, Yards 1, TD 1 :cool:
I know - he is a Tight End
Rumours around Stanmore is that a 2022 1st XV Newington forward maybe heading to the USA after a College on the East Coast have offered him a full scholarship.

I wonder who??? and if the rumours are true I wish the kid all the best.

Last edited:

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Hey all,
With the comp switching formats to two rounds, what are your thoughts on the GPS following the AIC in Brisbane playing a term of union and then a term of league. I feel like this would cater to the boys having league contracts and it would help develop these boys talents. Let me know about your opinions on this statement.
Awh god bless you. What's next world peace?

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Hey all,
Zero chance and even less interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.