• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Think a few of those scores in the lower age groups have been brought down. Results are correct but I know of a couple that were 50+

Do more boys at Kings pick up some social Rugby in Yr 11, 12? St Pats playing those Es, Fs fixtures going to mean they will only go to 6ths maybe 7ths in the next couple of years?

louis fenwicke

Frank Row (1)
Hey Tim, I notice that you two have been giving out fake fixtures, I believe you wrote a comment saying a darcy hallam has been moved up to the shore 2s to which I checked and there is no record of him in any opens fixture this season. If your going to muck around mate maybe do it during recess of lunch time.
agreed there is no place for tomfoolery(and perhaps shenanigans) in this forum

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
UPDATE ON TABLES

The stats team is away longer and hence unable to complete. Their return though is very soon. They express their appreciation for everyone’s patience. I am sure they will be revealed soon. We may require your help with some results. Thank you those who have sent them in.

The rugby depth in TKS class of ‘23 is exceptional. I’m disappointed third’s haven’t gone better. TKS also winning their fair share of lower Opens grades which isn’t usually the case.
will revert next year unfortunately
I'm going to have to disagree. They have a lot of talent and potential waiting to be unlocked. Hugo kable TKS 3rds fullback is making a switch back to his rightful position at halfback, Jaimie Basten is getting trained up by his older brother Henry 1stxv 2021-22 (Gps1st and u19gen bluE) and making a push for the number two spot next year. I've also been hearing rumours that Anton Flopped Thiel is returning to the back line next year most likely in the number 13 or 15 jersey. Also some exciting news a little bird told me Eric Del-ben is coming to kings in 2024 to play number 3.I believe next year will be exciting for Kings with a brand new team barring 1 returning.

Angusbeersmasters

Frank Row (1)
Yes The View 96 team was good but even I would not have them above the ones I mentioned earlier :
In Order ;
1) Joeys 1990
2) Scots 1993
3) New 2010
4) Kings 2023 ? ( Ithey go 10-0 )
5) Joeys 2006
I also agree with the 96 View team sounds like a strong side

1988 Kings 1XV Undefeated Premiership

1. Bruce Hitchcock (GPS 2)
2. Sandy Basten (GPS 1)
3. John Lees (GPS 4)
4. Stuart Masters (GPS 4)
5. Tony Theil (GPS 1)
6. Gordan Smith (Reserve GPS)
7. Rick Baker (GPS 3)
8. Ben Montgomery (GPS 4)
9. John Mutton (GPS 4)
10. Geoff Fenwicke (GPS 1)
11. Henry Hurley (Reverse GPS)
12. Mark Kable (GPS 2)
13. Jeremy Montgomery (GPS 3)
14. Mat Brown (Reserver GPS)
15. Cameron Williams (GPS 1)

bullocks

Ward Prentice (10)
AroundTheAnkles

1991 Joeys team was very good but I think ( as I think Joker has said ) the 1990 team was better.
2022 and 1991 were about even.
Both Scots 93 and New 2010 teams had massive packs. Kings 2023 pack is not far off.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
AroundTheAnkles

1991 Joeys team was very good but I think ( as I think Joker has said ) the 1990 team was better.
2022 and 1991 were about even.
Both Scots 93 and New 2010 teams had massive packs. Kings 2023 pack is not far off.
1990 had 16 AAGPS reps and 7 Aus Schoolboys. Frightening talent. Some bloke called M.Burke in particular

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Or Kings 2002, who basically stopped High from competing in 1st XV after they put 100 on there if I recall. Mumm, Robinson, Caldwell, Conn, Halanguhu

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
I also agree with the 96 View team sounds like a strong side

1988 Kings 1XV Undefeated Premiership

1. Bruce Hitchcock (GPS 2)
2. Sandy Basten (GPS 1)
3. John Lees (GPS 4)
4. Stuart Masters (GPS 4)
5. Tony Theil (GPS 1)
6. Gordan Smith (Reserve GPS)
7. Rick Baker (GPS 3)
8. Ben Montgomery (GPS 4)
9. John Mutton (GPS 4)
10. Geoff Fenwicke (GPS 1)
11. Henry Hurley (Reverse GPS)
12. Mark Kable (GPS 2)
13. Jeremy Montgomery (GPS 3)
14. Mat Brown (Reserver GPS)
15. Cameron Williams (GPS 1)
they weren't undefeated, joint with Joeys, both lost 1 game each.

Status
Not open for further replies.