• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The "glory days"

Bob McCowan (2)
How does the position a player plays determine whether he is "under the radar", you're just digging yourself a hole because you know I was correct and now have to cling on to a useless argument about me not knowing that he switches position.

You're correct, in fact he always plays 10, but he defends in the backfield because the rest of the backs are skill-full backrowers and he is their main kicking source.

How does the position a player plays determine whether he is "under the radar", you're just digging yourself a hole because you know I was correct and now have to cling on to a useless argument about me not knowing that he switches position.
You are reading into it too much. It was an innocent comment that he has gone under the radar (IN MY OPINION) like the original thread asked for. If I knew you were going to lose your temper about it, maybe I wouldn't have contributed...

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
You are reading into it too much. It was an innocent comment that he has gone under the radar (IN MY OPINION) like the original thread asked for. If I knew you were going to lose your temper about it, maybe I wouldn't have contributed...
Lose my temper? Whatever man, no point in arguing.

TheBatman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Can we get some unsung heroes amongst the top GPS teams. I know a lot of the super stars in each team get mentioned week in week out in team of the week - but would be good to hear those who slide under the radar for the top teams (view, joeys, kings).
RF27
For Riverview a lot of the forward pack are unsung hero's of the Views successful season, Phoenix Graham and Hamish Long the 2 row combination both get through a lot of work and have been awesome in Views lineouts, which looked very slick yesterday.

AAGPSSUPPORTER

Frank Nicholson (4)
Thoughts on the TSC 2nd XV coaches pulling year 12 students off with little time left? Last home game for the year 12 students and by replacing them, I'm sure taking the opportunity away from them to go on for the 1st XV if needed. Seems like an odd move. #culture

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)
The Riverview 10 was outstanding yesterday. He doesn't look like a 10 but he sure does a great job organising play.
Agree. Good organising but also impressive as their sliding defence meant he was left to help tackle Jorgensen a lot, and he stopped him all day. It was only when Jorgensen ended up out wide/wing (I think because he seemed to be playing with an injury) that he found space and scored. Dillon also did well starting and giving the only pass on a counter attack from a kick which resulted in a try.

runningrugbyrules

Chris McKivat (8)
Can someone explain how Australian Schoolboy Teams work, when they are selected and where I can find team lists.

Cheers, USPT.
Last schoolboys/U18 pathway pic attached I’ve seen and i think hasn’t changed too much.

Biggest change is boys playing Sydney colts and under 18 can play Australian Schools/U18

So players like Jonty Fowler who left Joeys quite young and plays Syd Uni First Colts and some First Grade can/will probably be picked for Gen Blue U/18 and Australian Schools/U18 team

Current Team Lists

Attachments

• 5DC0BA0A-6FF8-4D63-ACDE-2DB8995BC498.png
    5DC0BA0A-6FF8-4D63-ACDE-2DB8995BC498.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.