• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Footy248

Banned
1. Best game (1st XV only) = Joeys v view
2. Best home supporters = Joeys
3. Best game atmosphere = Joeys
4. Best BBQ item = Kings
5. Best traveling supporters (Joeys excluded) = View
6. Best meat pie = Joeys
7. Best parking = Kings
8. Best after game hospitality = Shore

marus smart

Bob McCowan (2)
As we draw close to the of the year we begin our votes for best of the AAGPS. So why not share your thoughts below.

1. Best game (1st XV only)
2. Best home supporters
3. Best game atmosphere
4. Best BBQ item
5. Best traveling supporters (Joeys excluded)
6. Best meat pie
7. Best parking
8. Best after game hospitality
Best game - Joeys v View at Joeys
Best Home Supporters - View
Best game Atmosphere - Joey
Best BBQ item - Steak Sandwich
Best travelling Supporters - Kings
Best meat pie - Shore
Best parking - View/Kings
Best after-game hospitality - Scots

Does anyone else agree?

InsiderScoop

Sydney Middleton (9)
I heard that Riverview 4ths didn't play their best game against Joeys. Joeys are a good team.

View had only just narrowly lost to Kings the weekend before by 4 points (4 tries a piece however View missed 3 conversions). They are a team of ticker and a great bunch of boys. Shame they went down on the weekend.
Heard or played in it ?

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Best BBQ. Joeys Rowers Lot still sets the standard for big feed. Very popular with visiting teams. Last weekend there were six cooks and two dispensing and creating. Only the Oakhill matches this for efficiency.

Best Pie. RIP the Shore pie. Joeys are good but nothing like Shore’s. Why bother going now. Maybe to enjoy the Shore school support. Lunatics.

NOTE. It has now been 5 years since the wider Joeys community has been hosted at View for a comp game. It is such a shame as I looked forward to this occasion at the swamp. Great atmosphere and BBQ. Parking was good too. Plus the insanity in the View stands.

#BringbackIggy

Last edited:

GPSlads

Sydney Middleton (9)
Best BBQ. Joeys Rowers Lot still sets the standard for big feed. Very popular with visiting teams. Last weekend there were six cooks and two dispensing and creating. Only the Oakhill matches this for efficiency.

Best Pie. RIP the Shore pie. Joeys are good but nothing like Shore’s. Why bother going now. Maybe to enjoy the Shore school support. Lunatics.

NOTE. It has now been 5 years since the wider Joeys community has been hosted at View for a comp game. It is such a shame as I looked forward to this occasion at the swamp. Great atmosphere and BBQ. Parking was good too. Plus the insanity in the View stands.

#BringbackIggy
Please don’t call it the swap very disrespectful

Game_Day_Ritual

Sydney Middleton (9)
Have you been to any SHORE home games? possibly 500+ men in the stands cheering on the school, i went out to the SHORE vs NEWO game this weekend and saw boys sitting on the ground and walking areas trying to support the firsts. I believe that SHORE has become to have one of the better cultures in the GPS although the VIEW boys would definitely take the dub. All from me,
-Professor
At the Shore V Scots Game there was as many Scots kids as Shore Kids in the stand. Most of the Shore kids only have to travel 10 minutes from Mosman.

For supporters just sheer size and noise and singing would have to be Joeys (I have no affiliation with them).

Professor62

Larry Dwyer (12)
At the Shore V Scots Game there was as many Scots kids as Shore Kids in the stand. Most of the Shore kids only have to travel 10 minutes from Mosman.

For supporters just sheer size and noise and singing would have to be Joeys (I have no affiliation with them).
For the SHORE v SCOTS game look back at the footage and their would be 2-3x as much SHORE boys then SCOTS. The Bellevue men were occupied in the top right hand corner with probably 100 people showing up compared to SHORES 300-350. Not a valid comment, please keep the chat truthful.
-Professor

Status
Not open for further replies.