• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynbeers

Darby Loudon (17)
Shadow boxing really isn’t a great strategy at this point. I would be testing combos not resting players. That’s just me, Given Smith has been associated with 2 Blues forever I wonder why he is coaching an adhoc Eastwood team? Curious.

smith last year left the two blues program, It’s a shame for western Sydney rugby as he truely was one of the great advocates for the two blues and especially within there juniors. It is truely a major loss for two blues.

it is clear that he has brought over large amounts of boys with him from two blues towards woods and will look to direct many of the kings players to eastwood joining through the colts system.

Last edited:

JackJill

Sydney Middleton (9)
Tips close tonight (late entries accepted till 9am Saturday if required)
After that you will be given away teams with no margin spread.

Open to all. We still have plenty of places left.
Get on board

View attachment 15785
I'll have a crack at it Joker, seems fun.

Barker by 5
Joeys by 10
Shore by 14
I'm assuming the Kings game is now changed to Eastwood u18 prediction? Kings by 10
Scots by 30
New by 20

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I notice there are posters' tips on both the GPS and CAS threads. Bit of a nightmare for Joker to compile his dodgy spreadsheet for "GPS" tipping from two sources. How would we all feel about a separate tipping thread?

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
I notice there are posters' tips on both the GPS and CAS threads. Bit of a nightmare for Joker to compile his dodgy spreadsheet for "GPS" tipping from two sources. How would we all feel about a separate tipping thread?
Thank you Lindy for thinking of the old fella.

CAS tipsters often make tips in our neighborhood when the preseason is on and then bugger off after then. They may return for the rep games.
This comp was set up for the AAGPS community and those CAS members (Rod etc...) who follow both associations.

I am not taking tips from the CAS thread. They can tip do this in their sandbox. If you want to play in the AAGPS tipping competition it is simple....

1. Message me your tips (many do)
2. Make them public on the AAGPS thread.

Tips made on the CAS thread will not be entered.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Thank you Lindy for thinking of the old fella.

CAS tipsters often make tips in our neighborhood when the preseason is on and then bugger off after then. They may return for the rep games.
This comp was set up for the AAGPS community and those CAS members (Rod etc...) who follow both associations.

I am not taking tips from the CAS thread. They can tip do this in their sandbox. If you want to play in the AAGPS tipping competition it is simple....

1. Message me your tips (many do)
2. Make them public on the AAGPS thread.

Tips made on the CAS thread will not be entered.
I completely agree. We are all fortunate "Joker" has taken on the responsibility to run this tipping comp. No need for two, and yes any CAS followers who want in need to do it on the GPS forum site. A very interesting first proper trial round. I really think there will be some interesting results. Cannot call them upsets at this early stage of the season, but a lot of these games could go either way. I am very uncertain on my own tips. This uncertainty is what makes schoolboy rugby such a great competition to follow.

Backintheolddays

Darby Loudon (17)
Kings 2s v 3 pretty close, forwards the difference. Eastwood bigger than Kings 1s but don’t know how cohesive. Kings open scoring with length of field turnover afterEastwood dominated first 5

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tips are now closed for this weekend.

PLEASE NOTE. Those who did register and did not get tips in on time were given AWAY teams.
The favourites of this round are the storm troopers of the Death Star who should easily crush the rebels from Bathurst.
Plus the cattle dogs of the heavenly pastures should account for the Wild Northmen of Wahroonga.
The wet will play a factor with the swamp monsters of the Black Lanegoon enjoying Lake tranquility at Waitara

TIPs 2023- Trial 1.jpg

Crashy

Colin Windon (37)
Shore good win over Oakhill in 16As. I must say Oakhill is a great rugby school - 4 grounds close by each other - all with rugby games on throughout the morning.

Rugbynbeers

Darby Loudon (17)
Any news out of Scott’s from there senior teams?

Aslo a close eye should be kept on Bartlet the school has been planning his move from 12/13 to second row for years. Quite excited to hear how he goes and handles the physicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.