• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Pinkerton was 1990. I think the Waugh twins were 87.
86, and contrary to an earlier post they aren’t identical. Duncan was a couple of inches and about 15kg below Warwick (fighting weights). Also contrary to that post Duncan didn’t go back to the farm, he was a pretty handy player but never really got into it barring a couple of years at Uni. Regardless of any of that they are both really good blokes.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
TIPS ROUND 2

Any problems, let me know please. I am heading out shortly and wont be able to make any corrections till later.
Good luck to all players today's and may they stay safe.

Walk on

TIPs 2023- Round 2.jpg

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
86, and contrary to an earlier post they aren’t identical. Duncan was a couple of inches and about 15kg below Warwick (fighting weights). Also contrary to that post Duncan didn’t go back to the farm, he was a pretty handy player but never really got into it barring a couple of years at Uni. Regardless of any of that they are both really good blokes
Picking straws, but he is on the farm & identical refers to the egg set up not how they look.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
Watched it again a number of times on cluch.
Just got himself in the wrong position in making the tackle.
Applause from the crowd as he gets loaded into the ambulance that he was able to acknowledge.
Would be great to know later from a Riverview parent later on that he is OK.
Dreadful when one of the boys goes down hard like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.