• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker
I am a Riverview Old Boy and not yr12. Just making sure we are all playing on the same field and not just on the SJC1.
Any, let's move on. Forecast for a bit of rain on Saturday. Could make the Johnson a bit sluggish and hopefully tire a few big New forwards.
Go View
View are the ultimate mud runners as seen by a recent pic of the Riverview sailing program hard at training.

4PWM629_copyright_image_18094.jpg

It seems to be a tradition for the past decade that View yr 12 students come in here, cause a ruckus and then get eaten by Cyclopath.
It is an annual annoyance we seem to endure.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Could we see another finish like this?
I still think the ball had not cleared last feet and the player picked up in the middle of a ruck. NO TRY

ItsNotPink

Bill Watson (15)
Joker
I am a Riverview Old Boy and not yr12. Just making sure we are all playing on the same field and not just on the SJC1.
Any, let's move on. Forecast for a bit of rain on Saturday. Could make the Johnson a bit sluggish and hopefully tire a few big New forwards.
Go View
I saw Riverview defeat Waverley (from outside the fence of course) and they performed well.
Their defence on their line for an extended period was excellent, particularly since Waverley hammered them up the centre with big forwards. Then when View got the ball their backs were very slick. I think they have been underestimated and should go well.
And the swamp looked exceptionally green and lush from where I watched. It remains to be seen whether it lasts the whole comp, particularly if it rains.

INP

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
Scots forwards were noticeably bigger than Newington's forwards and scored 2 rolling maul tries which Newington couldn't do much about. I agree it was a close contest but it was clear that Newington had much more possession of the ball and were able to advance into Scots territory. The Newington kicker also had a blinder, that was what really won them the game.
kicked about 3-4 50/22s

iloverugby020

Frank Row (1)
Lachie Cox from St Joeys is a yr 10 prospect who has recently signed 4 year deal with the Crusaders, he is a very exiting talent and am very keen to see him play for St Joeys in the up and coming season.

Evening all,

Just looking for the remaining lineups for the "Team of the Week"
Kings
Joeys
Shore

Also the Team of the week will be judged from:

Forwards:
- Try/tries
- Try assist/s
- Tackles made and missed and the effect it had (example: try saver or miss tackle)
- Carries made and the effect it had (example: line breaks or lose of metres)
- Offloads
- Penalties
- Scrums (won and loss)
- Lineouts (won and loss)

Backs:
- Try/tries
- Try assist/s
- Tackles made and missed and the effect it had (example: try saver or miss tackle)
- Offloads
- Penalties
- Kicks (If the player does)
- Conversion % (for player who kicks conversions for their respective team)

If you believe I should take anything else into my judgment for the "Team of the Week". Please either respond to this post or message me privately.

*Lastly if I am unable to get the line up, the player if selected will not have their name in the "Team of the Week".

The Import.

Last edited:

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Evening all,

Just looking for the remaining lineups for the "Team of the Week"
Kings
Joeys
Shore

Also the Team of the week will be judged from:

Forwards:
- Try/tries
- Try assist/s
- Offloads
- Penalties
- Scrums (won and loss)
- Lineouts (won and loss)

Backs:
- Try/tries
- Try assist/s
- Offloads
- Penalties
- Kicks (If the player does)
- Conversion % (for player who kicks conversions for their respective team)

If you believe I should take anything else into my judgment for the "Team of the Week". Please either respond to this post or message me privately.

*Lastly if I am unable to get the line up, the player if selected will not have their name in the "Team of the Week".

The Import.

kings camp has been very quiet this week, most likely won’t be able to provide a lineup till they actually run out.

seems as if there trying to keep there secrets well hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.