• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballscollector

Allen Oxlade (6)
You're dreaming champion
View are good competitors but can't see anyone else really? Joeys stack the stands in terms of numbers but half the kids are forced and don't have that passion, same with kings. Newington has some very poor culture in my view and Scots aren't the worst but a bit quiet. Could be a bit delusional being a Shore old boy but this year and last year especially I've watched some games where I think Shore only got over the line because of the crowd (Both View games at the Bridge).

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
View are good competitors but can't see anyone else really? Joeys stack the stands in terms of numbers but half the kids are forced and don't have that passion, same with kings. Newington has some very poor culture in my view and Scots aren't the worst but a bit quiet. Could be a bit delusional being a Shore old boy but this year and last year especially I've watched some games where I think Shore only got over the line because of the crowd (Both View games at the Bridge).
You haven’t been in the stands with the joeys boys then. No shortage of passion and those that don’t want to be there are a tiny tiny minority. Perhaps you confuse passion with unsportsmanlike barracking like making noise during a kick. That is something Shore are definitely good at.

Goosestep

Syd Malcolm (24)
No one’s forced … you know what you’re signing up for when you enrol… if you’re not happy with that there’s always another school on the other side of the river.

Rudderless

Cyril Towers (30)
Last game for tonight

1st XV

1 Nick Ashdown (K)
2 Lipina Ata (N)
3 Edwin Langi (K)
4. Jacob Veiru (N)
5 James McCreery (E)
6. Luca Cleverley (N)
7. Austin Durbidge (K)
8. Toby Brial (S)