• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

OR_Premiers90

Bob McCowan (2)
Morning gentleman,

Just wondering if any other team lists have been released. Keen for the weekend of footy ahead.

FF (Folau Fainga'a)

mr footy head

Stan Wickham (3)
FRIDAY is last chance TIPS DAY

With a very active day behind us (mostly from those pesky View laddies) maybe today we shall hear some tips from those who are lurking in the shadow. Again the punters are not sure on the Lane Cove Lunch Club Ladies v the Parramatta Princesses Party Girls match up. Later this morning a more in depth and totally unscientific review shall follow after my 6th cup of coffee.

In the meantime, the Wookies are starting to sharpen with the bookies and some lapsed catholics are starting to lose faith in the cattle dogs revival. Finally, the battle of Stirling Bridge will of course see the annual best of the north vs the excess of the east in a classic match up in handbags, 4WD and latest Italian fashions. Word has it that you can't get a good blow dry today anywhere east of the Kings Cross Tunnel. While the Northprivledge life continues to glide along smugly just like the imported swans that swim inside their indoor pools.

View attachment 17027
view by 12
joeys by 21
shore by 2

marus smart

Bob McCowan (2)
Does anyone know what team Max Mason is playing on the weekend? I hear he had a massive Thursday night and not sure if he will pull through. Someone let me know.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Playing up in year 11 in the 1stXV is incredibly difficult let alone in year 10. The current Kings 1stXV have been building and building since year 7 for their moment tomorrow if they beat View at View, mission complete. The same can be said for the current Scots year 11, this year is not there year it will be 2024 (Newington will also have a very good team next year and likewise have been building). Playing up a year is very hard but in general it makes you a much better rugby player and generally speaking playing against better older opposition week in and week out will improve anyone rugby. Let's see where the season ends, let the dust settle and then hopefully injuries won't be an issue next year. From what we have learnt this year you need a depth of squad 18-22 players to compete as well.

In fairness Scots in reality this season was never going to run anymore than mid table.
With the prodigious talent they have mid table should be disappointing.

Game_Day_Ritual

Sydney Middleton (9)
People to look out for in GPS selection 2024

Marco Vecchio
Walter From Malta Walker
Jack Henry
Darcy Ryan
Max Donohoe
Al Brown
Jeremy homles
Seb Zuckerman

People to look out for in GPS selection 2024

Marco Vecchio
Walter From Malta Walker
Jack Henry
Darcy Ryan
Max Donohoe
Al Brown
Jeremy homles
Seb Zuckerman
Walter" From Malta" walker is a missile. I like the look of Seb "the beast" Zuckerman as well. Up up he blue and white.

mr footy head

Stan Wickham (3)
Joeys 1st XV vs Newington
  1. Gordon Durie
  2. Charlie O’Kane
  3. James Winters
  4. Joe Mangelsdorf
  5. Arthur Greer
  6. Eamon Doyle
  7. Pat Young
  8. Justice Taumoepeau
  9. Hwi Sharples (c)
  10. Ben Playford
  11. Caleb Murphy
  12. Oscar Jorgensen
  13. Patrick Broe
  14. Ethan Tombs
  15. Ben Chick
COACHES: Greg Thompson / Rob Hahn
joeys seem to be coming home very hard. a force to be reckoned with.

#uptheretheviewboys

OR_Premiers90

Bob McCowan (2)
Is it just me or is Dominic Cabot a very underrated player. I watched the 4th XV game at Scots on the weekend and was amazed with the talent I saw. He is a very hard hitting defender and a skilled playmaker when need be. I would expect to see him in a high team next year for the boys in the Blue and White.

FF (Folau Fainga'a).

AAGPSRugbyHawke

Frank Row (1)
Is it just me or is Dominic Cabot a very underrated player. I watched the 4th XV game at Scots on the weekend and was amazed with the talent I saw. He is a very hard hitting defender and a skilled playmaker when need be. I would expect to see him in a high team next year for the boys in the Blue and White.

FF (Folau Fainga'a) (Folau Fainga'a).
Dominic Cabot is a player who shows great potential and a promising season for next year. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in 1s, 2s, 3s team for view.

Status
Not open for further replies.