• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepale

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hello all

With it being Round 8 of 10. could I send a shout out to have the Games Program issued by Riverview Newington and Shore be screenshot and pasted onto this forum ASAP tomorrow.

It would be great to have 3rds 2nds and 1sts posted.

As a reminder the 3rds Joeys v TAS and SBH v Grammar will NOT be available on Cluch TV

Best of luck to all teams/schools tomorrow.......play hard but fair.

GO KINGS........REMEMBER....PASS THE BALL TO HADLEY TONGA
Haha that last line is gonna scare the View boys as well as their fans on here @Rudderless. Its just another game for the Kings boys.

Lepale

Frank Nicholson (4)
Have Kings posted team list for tomorrow? I heard they had some injuries last week that were rested - will they return or follow the other games where they have returned in their 2nds?

I
No changes in the forward pack and Boston still out and heard Tyrese and Hadley are both ??? as well

FRIDAY is last chance TIPS DAY

With a very active day behind us (mostly from those pesky View laddies) maybe today we shall hear some tips from those who are lurking in the shadow. Again the punters are not sure on the Lane Cove Lunch Club Ladies v the Parramatta Princesses Party Girls match up. Later this morning a more in depth and totally unscientific review shall follow after my 6th cup of coffee.

In the meantime, the Wookies are starting to sharpen with the bookies and some lapsed catholics are starting to lose faith in the cattle dogs revival. Finally, the battle of Stirling Bridge will of course see the annual best of the north vs the excess of the east in a classic match up in handbags, 4WD and latest Italian fashions. Word has it that you can't get a good blow dry today anywhere east of the Kings Cross Tunnel. While the Northprivledge life continues to glide along smugly just like the imported swans that swim inside their indoor pools.

View attachment 17027

Evening @Joker

Kings +10
Joeys +12
Shore +8

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
No changes in the forward pack and Boston still out and heard Tyrese and Hadley are both ??? as well

All will be named to play on the official team list, but Hadley and Boston won’t be known if they’re playing or not till kick off. Rumour is a fitness test at the end of the warmup.

Boston I can’t see playing, his injury could be season ending.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
My tips

1690584975029.png

Ballscollector

Allen Oxlade (6)
Great day of rugby this morning, Shore 16Bs went down 24-17 in a tough game to a deserving Scot’s side, Shore 16As returned the favour winning an extremely tight 15-14 game. All eyes to the opens games now.
Collector

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Could the Game Programs of

Riverview v Kings

Shore v Scots

for 2nds and 1sts teams be screenshot and posted

Cheers in advance

Thanks BananaMan for the New v Joeys program

Status
Not open for further replies.