• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Stan Wickham (3)
Riverview V Joeys this week in the Shole of Hunters Hill. 1s battling it out again which last game at Leichardt was outstanding game as Joeys looking for redemption as View 1s looking to prove more people wrong. 2nd's in for a huge game as well as the last occurence ended up in a draw, aswell as the 3rd's from Riverview looking to cop a Dub over Joeys after beating Kings on the weekend.
Pointless comment. What is your point here mate? That each team is trying to beat the other?

Punish to read as well.

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Whilst the 93 Scots side will always be the Harvey Weinstein of you know what, most people don't know that every clarinet player brought in was fully paid for by a father who lost his son at Glengarry and who would have finished year 12 in 93.

Two weeks ago at the 93's 30 year reunion the group invited the father and his younger brother to the function. Very touching

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Ah yes sideline gossip, @Joker has a PHD, Masters and honorary Major in it
As I do not teach anymore I am now Emeritus Professor Joker

99A5js8t_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
To be completely honest, this forum shouldn't be discussing 'imports' etc., as none of us really know what goes on in terms of scholarships, and i think you'll find (as a teacher I know this), that all AAGPS schools run under the same point system that dictates how much money they can put towards scholarships, its just that some schools but it to different things then others.

Regardless, lets just focus on the talented footy that is put in front of us and the amazing athletes that we get to watch each Saturday.
We do not comment on "the word that shall not be used...schola........."

Cyclopath is lurking

Cyclopath 1.gif

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Whilst the 93 Scots side will always be the Harvey Weinstein of you know what, most people don't know that every clarinet player brought in was fully paid for by a father who lost his son at Glengarry and who would have finished year 12 in 93.

Two weeks ago at the 93's 30 year reunion the group invited the father and his younger brother to the function. Very touching
C. Anderson. Such a loss.

Kings V Scots this week in the Shole of Belevue Hills. 1s battling it out again which last game was outstanding game as Scots looking for redemption as Kings 1s looking to prove more people wrong. 2nd's in for a huge game as well as the last occurence ended up in a white-wash, aswell as the 3rd's from Scots looking to cop a Dub over King's after beating them in R4

Unusual Running Style

Bob McCowan (2)
Kings V Scots this week in the Shole of Belevue Hills. 1s battling it out again which last game was outstanding game as Scots looking for redemption as Kings 1s looking to prove more people wrong. 2nd's in for a huge game as well as the last occurence ended up in a white-wash, aswell as the 3rd's from Scots looking to cop a Dub over King's after beating them in R4
Loved ready this good stuff @UnionSuperTee121 keep up the great work.

Blood Sweat and Beers

Stan Wickham (3)
@Joker what are your top Joeys vs View Clashes ever?

Up there for me would have to be Joeys vs View 2011 (View 26 - Joeys 22) then both Rnd 1 (Joeys 15 - View 17) in Rnd6 2016 (Joeys 32 - View 29)

Frostiesview

Peter Burge (5)

kings and Scot’s won’t be playing each-other in the thirds.

4ths will play at 1pm, this kings 4ths side is currently undefeated and scots only game they have dropped from my understanding is kings and joeys.

Frostiesview

Peter Burge (5)
Evening All,

Apologies for the late List.

Congratulations to the Kings School on winning the AAGPS premiership for 2023 and congratulations to all the boys who made the round 8 "Team of the Week".

View attachment 17077

Again, congratulations to all the King's forum followers and kings boys on the premiership

The Import.

according to many watching the game, kings won through there exceptional forward pack but only have 1 forward make the team ?

we’re they close into making the team ? How do these selections be chosen? Would have assumed a dominat kings foward pack rather than backline this week. But no complaints as I viewed the game differently to others.

Big mention to kings 12! Sometimes under appreciated in the star studded backline.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
according to many watching the game, kings won through there exceptional forward pack but only have 1 forward make the team ?

we’re they close into making the team ? How do these selections be chosen? Would have assumed a dominat kings foward pack rather than backline this week. But no complaints as I viewed the game differently to others.

Big mention to kings 12! Sometimes under appreciated in the star studded backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.