• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Kings vs joeys has been more relevant in recent years imo

also joeys Scot’s @ Scot’s
Yeah but Nah. Admittedly, Kings vs Joeys has been a top of the table clash past 5-6 odd years, yet when it comes to the Catholic War, both teams show out, I can’t remember a blow out in recent years, nor can I remember a year without 2/3 lead changes. Joeys View takes the cake 100% the time with the best game atmosphere and 75% the time being the best game of the season.

TheBatman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Best GPS games of all time, anyone?

A few mentions of mine:

Scots Shore Rnd 5 last year, with Damion Pinn’s 40m drop goal to win the game.

Joeys View 2018 Rnd 5. Dom Easy goes over in the 68th, Joeys score of kickoff/last play. Victory, Tears and Drama (even after the final whistle).

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Best GPS games of all time, anyone?

A few mentions of mine:

Scots Shore Rnd 5 last year, with Damion Pinn’s 40m drop goal to win the game.

Joeys View 2018 Rnd 5. Dom Easy goes over in the 68th, Joeys score of kickoff/last play. Victory, Tears and Drama (even after the final whistle).
Joeys v Scots 1981
Field goal on the bell
@Balmain Subbies would say though it was 12 minutes after full time.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Wednesday Tipping

Get in today. Most games are running as expected ONLY 2 Joeys supporters have been brave to tip their team.
Scots and View though are hard favourites

1691529871519.png

propsarespeedy

Ted Thorn (20)
I'll get the 16b's shore v scots score today,
Just a little PLAYER WATCH:
Sean Holten, A souths junior out of La Perouse and outside back for the Scots 16a's who has starred this year, Sean has a great step and a good amount of strength, put some great shots on against kings and knows how to find space. His Brother Alan (2020) was a star in the firsts for that year and Sean is quite a good player to look out for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.