• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Rudderless

Vay Wilson (31)
An era comes to an end.
I know many GPS boys have made the trek over the years to Armidale in January to attend one of their extremely well run camps.

1697677821090.png

thebigone

Bob McCowan (2)
view looking good this season with the likes of some gun forwards and a backline that will be super competitive to be a part of.If i was a player coming out of the 16s i would be working very hard this off/pre season to be a part of the 1st xv

I reckon shore will win the 3rds comp players like Charlie Waugh (Phil Waugh's son) have been coming through the ranks look out for the little fella on the wing.
I hear that he has a lot of his dad's talent on the field. He is apparently very agile on the wing, can easily outrun any defender and set up tries left right and centre. Haven't heard much hype about him so I'm glad he is finally getting the recognition that he deserves.

rugbyAU

Arch Winning (36)
Great team , strong age groups coming through, a lot of hunger from this year. I think it will be Shore or Scots .
More like Scots, they have 13 players returning and came 3rd this year. The age groups coming through as per the earlier post are pretty poor apart from the 13's and weaker than the other schools, Shore need some bigger bodies in the forwards

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)
More like Scots, they have 13 players returning and came 3rd this year. The age groups coming through as per the earlier post are pretty poor apart from the 13's and weaker than the other schools, Shore need some bigger bodies in the forwards
They narrowly loss to Joeys and Scots last year, i'm sure they will learn from those mistakes. And as i said Scots will be competitive.

The forward pack won't be a problem, and is probably the best in the Gps. Maitre, Warner, Baxter are great players. With Maitre possibly being the best player in Australia for his age. Warner is close up there too.