• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Footy head

Herbert Moran (7)
Interesting that Joe Walsh as a 17yo this year made the 19s squad
There must not be many 10s in that age group as they are getting a 17 year old to play 2 years up. Not saying anything think joe walsh is a very talented player and deserves a spot just interesting to see them choose a player 2 years young.

Footy248

Banned
There must not be many 10s in that age group as they are getting a 17 year old to play 2 years up. Not saying anything think joe walsh is a very talented player and deserves a spot just interesting to see them choose a player 2 years young.
Nah he is an absolute weapon, I reckon he will play very good and stand out.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
No they don't. They have 6 or 7.

Has any school ever had 10 teams in an age group? They would need to down to J's . Shore apparently used go down to H's in some age groups.
Joeys generally have 7 or 8 teams plus extras. Each lower team Carrie’s a few extras. I heard Shore have so many teams they run through the alphabet and starts again.

Game_Day_Ritual

Sydney Middleton (9)
He's an awesome player, however League after him and both his brothers play in the UK. The middle one played England Under 20 last season. Hès a good kid as well very well deserved.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
I note that both Warringah 1st and 2nds Colts played in the Grand Finals on Sunday yet only 1 forward and 3 backs made the squad.

However Eastern Suburbs finished back in 5th in the 1sts Colts but have 7 forwards and 3 backs chosen.

The Peanut Gallery

Stan Wickham (3)
I note that both Warringah 1st and 2nds Colts played in the Grand Finals on Sunday yet only 1 forward and 3 backs made the squad.

However Eastern Suburbs finished back in 5th in the 1sts Colts but have 7 forwards and 3 backs chosen.
they can't select a rep team without a little bit of politics these days

046ballrunner

Peter Burge (5)
hello comrades,
anyone have a prediction for the Scots 1st 1x in 2024?
1. Joel Jacobs
2. Eric Delben
3. Conor Press
4. Finnlay Bartlett
5. ?
6. Matt Heslin
7. Charlie Ulcog
8. Toby Brial
9. Max Patterson
10. Max Soponoe
11. Aidan Gow
12. Ontini Large
13. Zach Fittler
14. Jay Mackenzie
15. Leo Jacques

HM: Tom Duddy, Mark Nikas, Will Johnson, Geoff Hughes, Xavier Savala, Ashton Large

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
1. Joel Jacobs
2. Eric Delben
3. Conor Press
4. Finnlay Bartlett
5. ?
6. Matt Heslin
7. Charlie Ulcog
8. Toby Brial
9. Max Patterson
10. Max Soponoe
11. Aidan Gow
12. Ontini Large
13. Zach Fittler
14. Jay Mackenzie
15. Leo Jacques

HM: Tom Duddy, Mark Nikas, Will Johnson, Geoff Hughes, Xavier Savala, Ashton Large
Connor press graduated, Matt Heslin graduated, Gus Newman should be in there. Xav Savala graduated. Cooper Guerin should be in there as well.

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)

Maybe the selectors hate the North? We saw it with the GPS teams too.

Footy head

Herbert Moran (7)

From what i have heard is that warringah recreated people from queensland and act to come play for them and they have a house for all of them. Would this mean they are not eligible to make it. Not sure on that ruling though.

Hankspank

Larry Dwyer (12)

Only about 3 of the Warringah team were turning 19 this year. Most of the team are 20 or turning 20 so not eligible for under 19's