• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

ScrumAndCoke!

Frank Nicholson (4)
Alex and Ed Cowdry are young guns from the 16s and Ed Arnold (Back) and Isaac Edwards(forward) played 3rds/2nds last year.

Keep a good eye out for them this year. Great players and very entertaining play style to watch.

TheMaulester
Sorry mate i just had a look at the lists online and saw Alex yates was a 16B's player and I couldn't find Ed arnold? do you think they will play as a 1st XV back up?
-Scrum

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Sorry mate i just had a look at the lists online and saw Alex yates was a 16B's player and I couldn't find Ed arnold? do you think they will play as a 1st XV back up?
-Scrum
My bad, I know Alex is currently in the 1st/2nds squad training at Shore so just assumed he was 16A. Ed Arnold on the other hand is a new boy to the school (not 100% on this), but I’ve heard he is playing excellent at the 1st/2nds squad training and has a great shot of playing 1st, one or two games this year. Just did a quick background search on him and can’t find much on him.

TheMaulester

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
More than a few posts have been deleted over the last few days.. and if you look back a few more posters have gained the Banned tag.

So I think it's a warning to new readers of the forum to read the rules, and leave the schoolboy games to other places.
Phew! About time, as an old boy from the school it’s quite embarrassing some of the things coming out of this children’s mouths about other players/school. Standards have dropped big time.

TheMaulester

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Today’s fixture between Queensland U18 and NSW U18s has been delayed.

Kick-off from Ballymore Field 1 will now be at the 2:30pm AEST.

Live on

A subscription is required.

Last edited:

The Grail

Ted Fahey (11)
We got down to Brissie today and made the U18 match at Ballymore, it was a tight match between the states Jnrs with more flare from the NSW side, but Qld did play well. Qld dominated in the forwards and pushed NSW around. NSW seems to be taller, but the Qld pack must have been heavier? NSW overcame Qld in the backs.

Standouts for me today.

Tahs; 6, 9, 10, & 14 who was behind some of the NSW points.

Reds; 5, 15, very handy players and 16 also made a significant difference.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Last edited:

footyfooty footy footy

Herbert Moran (7)
Sorry guys….just something to add about coverage in 2024.

Sideline Sport has replaced Cluch.tv

Cheers for all your work, really appreciate it.

You don't need to subscribe to watch right?
Because it says things like this:
“Sideline Sport is excited to partner with NSW Rugby to relaunch NSW Rugby TV and will provide the rugby community with a premium streaming service to watch the best talent across all NSW affiliated unions."

Subscribe and watch at www.nswrugbytv.com.au"

Cheers

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
Cheers for all your work, really appreciate it.

You don't need to subscribe to watch right?
Because it says things like this:
“Sideline Sport is excited to partner with NSW Rugby to relaunch NSW Rugby TV and will provide the rugby community with a premium streaming service to watch the best talent across all NSW affiliated unions."

Subscribe and watch at www.nswrugbytv.com.au"

Cheers
I don’t think Sideline Sport realise that the ‘subscription only’ function is turned off.