• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

UpnUnder

Allen Oxlade (6)
Interesting… Some people have Heinz in the forwards. Some have him playing 12 as Large is injured for most likely the whole season. Does any actually have any real intel on where he will play. I am looking forward to watching him play this season!
Heinz could play either or, junior rugby was in the centres. More recently in the back row. I can’t add value beyond that.

InsiderScoop

Chris McKivat (8)
Interesting… Some people have Heinz in the forwards. Some have him playing 12 as Large is injured for most likely the whole season. Does any actually have any real intel on where he will play. I am looking forward to watching him play this season!
Not sure about Heinz, rumours of him training at 4/5,6 and 12. Jay Mckenzie may be playing 13 aswell...

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
My prediction is that Kings have a few seeing as though 2025/2026 is there main focus. Here is some of the top talent from the 26 cohort.
Talen Risati- Fullback
Connor durbridge (Austin’s Brother) Flanker
Toby davies- Flanker
Hamish mathew’s- Prop
Duke Millward- 2nd row
Anwar-El Kurdi- outside back
Oliver Smith- Hooker
Hasani Bloomfield- Prop

Newington generally speaking don’t Move anyone up but there talents of a few of there players are definitely up to the standard of opens.
Iliyaz viliamu- Prop
Isiah Sheck- Prop
Jarryd King- Fullback
Lucas Broderick- Second row

I Believe Scot’s, Shore and Riverview have very few players moving up.
Hamish Bull (scot’s) Second row
Ashton Large (scot’s)(Ontinis brother)
Nick wendt (shore) outside back
Lawson armstrong (shore) prop
Isaac Perkins (View) Back row

Generally speaking Joeys move a few up from each age group but i haven’t heard of any outstanding talent coming out of this Joeys team which is surprising seeing as though they have been the most consistent team of this age group.

The 26’ cohort is a talented one and I am looking forward to the bright years ahead.

BoysFromTheBxW
Recognise a few of these names from boats, especially Millward and Armstrong being the biggest lads in the Juniors. No surprise given Fonua and Taumoepeau’s runs in the Firsts prematurely if they get given a shot in there.

Morgan Freeman

Frank Row (1)
I’d expect the Shore 1’s to look a little like:

1. Lyne
2. Warner
3. Harvison
4. Galligan
5. Baxter
6. Reardon
7. Le Maitre (c)
8. Hamilton
9. Binnie
10. Bassingthwaighte
11. Wendt
12. Conick
13. Mackellar
14. Callaghan
15. Kingdom

That Backline looks very dangerous, forwards will be the point of contention.

Albi

Allen Oxlade (6)
My prediction is that Kings have a few seeing as though 2025/2026 is there main focus. Here is some of the top talent from the 26 cohort.
Talen Risati- Fullback
Connor durbridge (Austin’s Brother) Flanker
Toby davies- Flanker
Hamish mathew’s- Prop
Duke Millward- 2nd row
Anwar-El Kurdi- outside back
Oliver Smith- Hooker
Hasani Bloomfield- Prop

Newington generally speaking don’t Move anyone up but there talents of a few of there players are definitely up to the standard of opens.
Iliyaz viliamu- Prop
Isiah Sheck- Prop
Jarryd King- Fullback
Lucas Broderick- Second row

I Believe Scot’s, Shore and Riverview have very few players moving up.
Hamish Bull (scot’s) Second row
Ashton Large (scot’s)(Ontinis brother)
Nick wendt (shore) outside back
Lawson armstrong (shore) prop
Isaac Perkins (View) Back row

Generally speaking Joeys move a few up from each age group but i haven’t heard of any outstanding talent coming out of this Joeys team which is surprising seeing as though they have been the most consistent team of this age group.

The 26’ cohort is a talented one and I am looking forward to the bright years ahead.

BoysFromTheBxW
There’s no way all those year 10 Kings boys will play up. Probably only talen and 1 other but not mentioned above.

Joeys footy

Frank Row (1)
Hamish Burnicle U16's will be a shot at playing 1XV at Joeys this year

Was robbed of the U15 Gen Blue side

Has had a massive off season and will be genuine threat for the #1 jersey
Speaking of you guns, making his debut for the 1st XV was Patrick smith from St Joseph's College against Barker. Flying under the radar in his junior rugby seasons. From what i have heard from my boy is that he is primarily and AFL player he is supposed to be in year 16. He was over looked for 15's gen blue academy which is a joke, i can't wait to see this kid develop of the season.

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
Rencent wispers have emerged out of hunters hill and are saying that starting 1st XV prop "Fozzy Bear" has been dropped and in his replacement Nikolia Knevit has stepped up. This boy was named in the starting 4th XV and has now jumped to the 1st. Congradulations Nikolia!
Joeys must not have the depth in the front rowers if this is the case.

Run fast and play strong
~G and R

InsiderScoop

Chris McKivat (8)
Predicting Captains for each school

Shores is Marshall
Predict Scots to be Toby Brial
"" View to be Thomas Hartman
""Joeys to be Arthur Greer
"" Newington to be Luca Cleverley
"" Kings to be Fonua or Fenwicke

UpnUnder

Allen Oxlade (6)
Rencent wispers have emerged out of hunters hill and are saying that starting 1st XV prop "Fozzy Bear" has been dropped and in his replacement Nikolia Knevit has stepped up. This boy was named in the starting 4th XV and has now jumped to the 1st. Congradulations Nikolia!
Joeys must not have the depth in the front rowers if this is the case.

Run fast and play strong
~G and R
Nah, Joeys doesn’t play favourites and is prepared to give lads who are having a crack a fair chance. The boy promoted really stood out in his trial and backed that up with high energy when he got a chance later in the 1’s.