• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Rookie21

Larry Dwyer (12)
And just like that, Shore hit straight back. Conversion unsuccessful. Rare miss for Henry Conick who has been slotting them from everywhere all night.

Shore 40 - 10 Oakhill

The Chairman

Alex Ross (28)
Newington mark their names as favourites along with Shore and St Joseph’s looking to poke their head in. Wide open field in the top three as of now.

Footy head

Chris McKivat (8)
Very strong showing from the Newington 1st XV, Newington gave 2 year 10 front rowers a run (both played Gen Blue U15s last year) and they played very well. Things looking good in the Newington camp right now. They have been flying under the radar recently but this shows their real strength.

-Footyhead

belowthesternum

Bob McCowan (2)
As a neutral, the Shore v Oakhill Game was an absolution cracking game to be at. The atmosphere was great and field was looking pristine. The Shore kicking game of the 10 and 12 were outstanding, causing many errors from the Oakhill back 3 which helped create field position, turning that into early points. From there on, Oakhill fought back but Shore seemed to have all the answers, looking good on defence. The forwards were quite evenly match through their set pieces, but I was particularly impressed by the Oakhill 7 and his match-ups with the well decorated Shore 7, containing his X-Factor quite well. On a slightly sour note, I think the reffing was quite poor, slightly against Oakhill's favour, and had this been a closer game, could have been a much talked about topic.

All in All a Great showcasing of 2 vastly improved rugby programs and looking forward to having more of these game in the professional grounds, because I think the spectacle of the ground and the crowd elevates it to another level for the boys.

Running_rugby_1954

Alex Ross (28)
As a neutral, the Shore v Oakhill Game was an absolution cracking game to be at. The atmosphere was great and field was looking pristine. The Shore kicking game of the 10 and 12 were outstanding, causing many errors from the Oakhill back 3 which helped create field position, turning that into early points. From there on, Oakhill fought back but Shore seemed to have all the answers, looking good on defence. The forwards were quite evenly match through their set pieces, but I was particularly impressed by the Oakhill 7 and his match-ups with the well decorated Shore 7, containing his X-Factor quite well. On a slightly sour note, I think the reffing was quite poor, slightly against Oakhill's favour, and had this been a closer game, could have been a much talked about topic.

All in All a Great showcasing of 2 vastly improved rugby programs and looking forward to having more of these game in the professional grounds, because I think the spectacle of the ground and the crowd elevates it to another level for the boys.
Sounds like you should sign up to referee belowthesternum.