• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2014

Who will win...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
@Brian Westlake, don't spoil their fun.

I am looking forward to reading @Purebred10's match reports when the season starts.

We may have unearthed a homegrown equivalent to @Dismal Pillock.
I think that most of what I have typed has gone through to the keeper...

And as I said , the world is his oyster.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Damn, thought there might be a good breaking story. The Basketball thingy broke on G&GR with an initially rather cryptic post.

When is the next major anniversary year in one of the AAGPS Schools?

Getting back to the footy. The Shore team is looking fairly solid this year, with plenty of 2013 1sts backing up. They will be hoping for a more successful year from a core cohort that has previously done reasonably well in the 13's, 14's and 15's age groups.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
last year, scots and newington belted all the sides being spoken about here. are there many players returning from these teams?

Not sure about New ..... I think not, at least 7 from the TSC 1st squad back this year, view seem to be favourites but lets not forget the tsc / view scorelines last year.......... I think we are in for a closer season this year with strong chances from View, Joeys, TSC and TKS, TSC off to South Africa next week on tour ......... lets see how many injuries come from that...........

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
@Rob Hart, a tour to Safferland seemed to spark the 2013 Barker 1st XV to a CAS premiership.
Could be a wise move by TSC, if the Team Rehab selectors don't come knocking.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Don't worry about injuries ... Remember we have ice baths and hypoxia chambers !
Apparently, locking yourself in a fridge, while not widely recommended, achieves much the same end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
Not sure about New ... I think not, at least 7 from the TSC 1st squad back this year, view seem to be favourites but lets not forget the tsc / view scorelines last year.... I think we are in for a closer season this year with strong chances from View, Joeys, TSC and TKS, TSC off to South Africa next week on tour ... lets see how many injuries come from that.....

Are TSC going to SA without their aths stars?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Damn, thought there might be a good breaking story. The Basketball thingy broke on G&GR with an initially rather cryptic post.

When is the next major anniversary year in one of the AAGPS Schools?

Getting back to the footy. The Shore team is looking fairly solid this year, with plenty of 2013 1sts backing up. They will be hoping for a more successful year from a core cohort that has previously done reasonably well in the 13's, 14's and 15's age groups.
Shore = 125

the baz

Alfred Walker (16)
Are TSC going to SA without their aths stars?

In talking to one of the boys, TSC are taking 32 players, 4 coaching staff (i think randwick first grade coach is going so watch for more scots players to end up at the mighty wicks in '15). the players are a combination of first 15 players, seconds and players they are eyeing for the future.

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
In talking to one of the boys, TSC are taking 32 players, 4 coaching staff (i think randwick first grade coach is going so watch for more scots players to end up at the mighty wicks in '15). the players are a combination of first 15 players, seconds and players they are eyeing for the future.
I've heard that the tour is officially called The "Home and Away" Tour
;)

S

spirit of cupertino

Aren't you forgetting the Sevens tournament at TSC? I think this happens this weekend. For those interested in the double tiered system, View have been replaced by TAS!! Good luck to them for stepping up. It will be interesting to see how they fare. By all accounts View's foray last year was a pretty accurate predictor of the season ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.