• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Tipping

Sorry cant work out a way to post the tipping as Picture,

Tipping for todays game,

Kings 13
New 8

View 15
Joeys 6

Scots 14
Shore 7

So the 3 equal top of the table team heavily favoured by tipsters.

KIS & NIS the most favored combinations,

Cant help but think there will be some upsets today

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
...meanwhile in news from North Parramatta, Azzuri's sun lounge rentals and sun tan lotion spray booth are both operating at full capacity. The world class drainage of the JS White oval has whisked away any sign of the overnight rain and a nice dry track is expected for 3:15

Boooind

Frank Nicholson (4)
Very close at Hunters Hill today for Grammar
Joeys - 17
Grammar - 15
It was clear that the Grammar boys were very disappointed with the loss after the game

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
^^^^^^^
Gee, but that's a tough road-trip for all Visitors heading up and over the Range.
Only the Scots boys have scored points on TAS @ home this Season??

HFTH

Chris McKivat (8)
The main oval at Kings looks great. The surface is perfect. I haven't seen the scots main this year but Kings get my vote for best oval. A few ominous clouds on the horizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Newington have a new sports twitter account like Joeys, unfortunately it has all the soccer scores and no rugby scores on it.

Any news from JSW?

HFTH

Chris McKivat (8)
Still got a cricket pitch in the middle. I love cricket, but it buggers up a rugby field.
It's lush and even throughout today. No signs of the pitch. 10-6 Kings v New. K missed 2 easy shots at goal but very close game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.