• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachet_84

Ward Prentice (10)
Joeys
Leading Try-scorers (10 of 13): McTaggart 4, Reilly 3, Day 3
Total: 6 different try-scorers
Leading Kicker: Day - 9 Goals, 6 Pens (36pts + 3 tries = 51pts)

Overall Leading Try-Scorers
6* - Rorke (I)
5 - Smeallie (I)
4 - Pietsch (K), Helu (N), Duvall (N), McTaggart (J)
3 - Lenehan (I), Brown, K* (K), Yassim (S), Crawford (S), Turner (N), Reilly (J), Day (J)

Triston Reilly won't be scoring any more tries in the short term. He is out for a few weeks as he had sustained a broken cheekbone/jaw. Would have been interesting to see if he was in the mix for rep teams, but he 17 and in yr 11 and will have opportunity next year.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Full time
Joeys won with penalty kick in the last minute
Joeys boys in full voice now. Some bite returned to the Joeys team today.
Good game. A classic catholic v catholic match

Rachet_84

Ward Prentice (10)
Joeys 32-29 FT. Joeys penalty goal at the death to win it

Joeys do have a good side. They just been lacking a bit of luck when it came to finishing their games and today they were the receivers of the good all penalty goal ! First round against view was theirs also but goals from tries did not go over.

Against Kings they were penalised out of the game and defended their butts off their own line. Going to be interesting to see what some confidence can do from a win like this.

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Joeys backs showed their full potential today, played some incredible footy. That had to be one of the best GPS games I've seen in a long time.

Yirribi and Terry were both outstanding and would make a dangerous centre pairing at GPS, NSW and Schoolboys level.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
eating my humble pie ... re Kings over Newington

I am tipping Kings now to win the comp

Scots , a bit lucky is what I heard ... they will need to play better if they are a title hope ... however Shore is a quality team ... a win for Shore will surely be coming soon

either way this years GPS comp is outstanding ... and don't agree with whoever thought this years standard is down on previous years

GPS will put together an excellent rep team

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
SJC 1 is the best rugby ground
JSW the most pituresque
Scots Main the best view
Shore A the best grandstand
Johnson the best view of planes landing
McKay in the best park
Riverview the steepest enbankment
Weigall the closest to the city

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
eating my humble pie . re Kings over Newington

I am tipping Kings now to win the comp

Scots , a bit lucky is what I heard . they will need to play better if they are a title hope . however Shore is a quality team . a win for Shore will surely be coming soon

either way this years GPS comp is outstanding . and don't agree with whoever thought this years standard is down on previous years

GPS will put together an excellent rep team

Is it a Shore humble pie?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.