• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Selected in the centres as well.

I don't know if it's a sin to talk about this, but I would say 1 or 2 High players were unlucky not to get a look into one of the lower GPS teams.

The team isn't doing so well but there are a couple stand outs who would probably be able to compete well in the 1st XV competition.

@Huly, High are being flogged by everyone in the thirds comp.

I havent watched a game so I dont know any of them.'

But if there was 1 stadnout player then I would suspect someone on this forum would know about him. The blue team is already full of of very special talent some of whom will be so dissapointed not to get higher honors, (Lawson, Lombardi, Rixon, Edwards, Gregory to name a few)

name your High Players you think are deserving, but I dont think there is any room for them.

footy4life

Chris McKivat (8)
I backed Nathan Lawson from Newington to make GPS 2nds it's a bit unfair putting him in the centres in GPS 3rds seems a bit harsh. No James Turner???? very surprising considering he is a very talented and versatile player.

Status
Not open for further replies.