• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

OAUI

Allen Oxlade (6)
With "The Castle" in mind, the vibe coming through is that some players (highlight some, not all) aren't all that enthused about the Blue & White games. As for Simmonsson, he played really well on Saturday and feel a bit sorry for him that he didn't at least get his chance at the seconds fullback spot. The lad has played league and union since I first was aware of him at U10 and has tried to keep both options open for the future but as suggested
maybe league are pressuring him to make a call or time has come to make the call.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Half time score in CAS 1's v GPS 1's ....17-12 to CAS

Sheldon is off after what appears to have been a knee injury. Hopefully nothing serious.

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
New
Armchair Selector said:
36 unanswered points in 35 minutes of Rugby would indicate that the Plan B worked better!​
Not that CAS got tired?

I wasn't at the match (albeit trying to find an excuse to leave the office :rolleyes:)​
I look forward to Azzuri's report on the match. Either way it was a dramatic change in fortune.​
Whether CAS fatigue or GPS finding their mojo. Something dramatic changed​

Status
Not open for further replies.