• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Owen III

Syd Malcolm (24)
amended

New – 7 + 1 inj (Helu, Serhon, Lawson, Taukamo, Duvall, Gilfedder, Simmonson + injured Kuenzle)
Shore – 8 (Edwards, Suttor, Allen, Haskins, Sinclair, Sheehan, Gregory, Rixon)
View – 7 (Rorke, Fenn, Scott, Pirina, Lenehan, Terry, Smeallie)
Kings – 9 (Lombardi, Lynch, Brown, Skelly, Ryan, Pietsch, Mann, Orpen, Millar)
Joeys – 3 + 1 inj (Holley, Wilkinson, Jaffer-Williams + injured Barnes)
Scots – 6 (Todd, Crawford, Shannon, Green, Chadwick, Miller)[/quote]

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
amended

New – 7 + 1 inj (Helu, Serhon, Lawson, Taukamo, Duvall, Gilfedder, Simmonson + injured Kuenzle)
Shore – 8 (Edwards, Suttor, Allen, Haskins, Sinclair, Sheehan, Gregory, Rixon)
View – 7 (Rorke, Fenn, Scott, Pirina, Lenehan, Terry, Smeallie)
Kings – 9 (Lombardi, Lynch, Brown, Skelly, Ryan, Pietsch, Mann, Orpen, Millar)
Joeys – 3 + 1 inj (Holley, Wilkinson, Jaffer-Williams + injured Barnes)
Scots – 6 (Todd, Crawford, Shannon, Green, Chadwick, Miller)
[/quote]

@Gaz3 Any significance to the order of the list?

Gary Owen III

Syd Malcolm (24)

@Gaz3 Any significance to the order of the list?[/quote]

Freud might have a theory - but sorry @NIS unfortunately no underlying significance to the order.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Azzuri, Is Jack Mann back playing in the firsts? Or is he still recovering from second lot of knee surgery?

He's been working very hard on his rehab with the aim of putting himself in contention for a spot in the first XV before the season starts

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
good effort if that Joeys prop is playing Randwick 2nds colts

hope he hasn't dropped out

assuming all is well .... the experience (with the Wicks) will stand him in good stead ... and hopefully he cracks the Joeys 1s ... accomplishing that still remains quite an achievement

despite the absence of silverware in recent years

yes, 2016 is going to be a cracking season ... Kings forwards are going to be awesome

I am guessing Joeys have gone to Coffs Harbour or somewhere for an in-house prep ... such a closed shop .. those coloured comps still happen?

shame Joeys never have toured ... at least to my knowledge

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Is Fiu Gibson still at Joeys? His name is listed as a reserve for Randwick 2nds Colts this weekend.
There is usually up to about 4 or 5 AAGPS School players moonlighting in Sydney Colts competitions outside of the AAGPS competition. Similar for CAS and ISA. CCC & CHS lads have no choice but to play a full season with Colts, given that SJRU open grade footy is a bit hit and miss.

OAUI

Allen Oxlade (6)
Strong reservations about a Y11 boy 16/17 years old playing against 19/20 year olds even if ARU criteria is being met. Wouldn't we all agree that Y11s who really stand out in schools 1st rugby are few in number. I seem to recall Joeys have a position when it comes to boys in the 1st and 2nd mix playing outside of school. You are right to say "if all is well" cause I would be a little bit surprised if school cleared this but maybe I'm wrong.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Mods Note:

We have exceeded our quota of Scholarship, irregularities, enrolment anomalies, bursaries, importing, fee assistance posts for this thread.

Congratulations at keeping it rather civil to date, but the conversation of those subjects must cease on this thread.

By all means discuss and reminisce away on the Hotel California Thread if you feel that you must. Link here:-> http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/school-sporting-scholarships-recruitment.5780/

Further talk of such matters on this thread will result in posts being deleted, and yellow cards being issued.

Not in straight

Vay Wilson (31)
Mods Note:

We have exceeded our quota of Scholarship, irregularities, enrolment anomalies, bursaries, importing, fee assistance posts for this thread.

Congratulations at keeping it rather civil to date, but the conversation of those subjects must cease on this thread.

By all means discuss and reminisce away on the Hotel California Thread if you feel that you must. Link here:-> http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/community/threads/school-sporting-scholarships-recruitment.5780/

Further talk of such matters on this thread will result in posts being deleted, and yellow cards being issued.
Sorry Hugh, thought I was in the lodgings at the Good hotel. My bad

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
My bad. Will play in the right paddock next time.

Mods Additional Comment:
You are not the only one @Joker, and you and the others have been playing well so no cards have been issued. Gentle warning only this time for all.

Bismarck

Herbert Moran (7)
Strong reservations about a Y11 boy 16/17 years old playing against 19/20 year olds even if ARU criteria is being met. Wouldn't we all agree that Y11s who really stand out in schools 1st rugby are few in number. I seem to recall Joeys have a position when it comes to boys in the 1st and 2nd mix playing outside of school. You are right to say "if all is well" cause I would be a little bit surprised if school cleared this but maybe I'm wrong.

I think Fui is still at school but unable to play 1st XV due to turning 19 this year? He played Thirds in 2015.

Loose Carry

Peter Burge (5)
I think Fui is still at school but unable to play 1st XV due to turning 19 this year? He played Thirds in 2015.
Fiu played 16A/B last year. I think he just isn't in the top squad at the moment going to Coffs. Not to be confused with Daniel Fusi who played 3rds last year and is now too old to play.

islandgal

Bob McCowan (2)
Steven Gibson who played in NSW CHS last year, an engineering student at University of WSydney plays Colts for Randwick. He is Fiu Gibson's' older brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.