• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CAS Rugby 2021

ZHC

Peter Burge (5)
Evening All

Ok, as the slang goes I'll put my * on the block here.

Barker by 20+
Waverley by 15+
Trinity 1-10

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Solid crowd at Summer Hill. I’m here in a jacket I last wore in Iceland in midwinter. No score yet. Aloud won 2s I believe.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Handling errors letting Trinity down. Ally’s win offside penalty and opt for scrum 10m out. And knock on.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Hannaford finds Kidd with a cut out pass 40m out, Kidd stands up a reluctant defender and strolls in . Kick swings wide. Trinity (in red, gold and black indigenous socks) 5-0.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Try out wide to Waves. Fantastic sideline conversion by youngFaaletino Jahnke-Tavana ( year 10) according to his dad. 7 nil Waves

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Jackson carrying strongly for Trinity. Aloys spoiling and scrapping well. Trinity looks more threatening but error rate is killing them. Still 5-0

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Aloys knock on. It’s a mistake-feat. Nice kick for territory by Durkin then another knock on. Al 11 Thomas held up over the line. Aloys have the first half wind which they’re using well.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Half time Trinity 5 Aloys 0. Scrappy. Trinity with the wind in the second half. They need to kick for position and put some phases together. I need a warmer jacket.