• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW CAS Rugby 2021

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Trinity has an attacking line out. Loses it. Should be 10 points up but the mistakes... and Hannaford goes in from a quick tap. Roberts misses the kick so 15-5.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Now Aloys on attack. Another Trinity head bin. And Trinity finishes it off with a 90m breakout try scored by Edmed. Hannaford converts. 22-5. Fair to say Aloys supporters found a knock on in that move. And that’s full time.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Cranbrook in again right on full time. 54-42. Congratulations to Cranbrook, they never gave up. Standouts 2, 10, 12. Barker victorious but not a no pretty win.

ZHC

Peter Burge (5)
Slight correction to the fulltime Waverley v Knox score. 38-14.
IMG_1732.jpg

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
A dominant display at DV by Waves sees them elevated to be the favourites for the Plume Shield this year. Knox were gallant in defeat but they just did not have the big ball runners like waves. Halaholo 4, J-Tavana (5) Halatokoua(6) wee just too big and ran all day. Ably assisted by Ethan King at 8. My man of match was Klayton Thorn9 and I think he should get the top job for NSW schools.
I will try and put a CAS side together, but having seen Barker play Stannies, Joeys and View, watched Waves play Kings and Knox and watched Knox play Waves, and taking into account scores of other games these are the lads who I think will be in the CAS 1sts.

Apologies to all the Brook players, but I have not seen you play and there will certainly be some lads from brook in the side after their great performance against Barker today. Unfortunately i have not seen them play, so I am selecting the ones who I have.

15 Quinn Waves
14 Poulus Knox
13 Segala Barker
12 McLeod Knox
11 Vacant ( I really like young Tino J-Tavana year 10 from Waves but could be a tad young but he is a talent.) Cranbrook winger?
10 Katoa Barker
9 Thorn Waves
8 Slack Smith Barker
7 King waves( out of position but needs to be in the side.)
6 Halatokoua Waves
5 Fritz J-Tavana Waves (older brother)
4 Halaholo Waves
3 Yazdani (Barker)
2 Edwards Barker
1 Finau Barker.

Before I get all the rockets on the front row, nothing I saw today has changed my view that Barkers front row is the best in the comp. They smashed View and Joeys.

What is good about this team is the backs have a real chance to stand up to GPS.

Ok. Ready to accept arrows now.