• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Country - official NRC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
^^wrong place to post mate rugby discussion is the place you want

Also I was under the impression turner from souths had broken his leg?

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Also may I ask whatever happened to that big bopper Rory Arnold from the coast? Went and played curry cup end of last season and seemed to be in the rise and this year I haven't heard anything?

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Also may I ask whatever happened to that big bopper Rory Arnold from the coast? Went and played curry cup end of last season and seemed to be in the rise and this year I haven't heard anything?
Didn't he bite someone? Or eye gouged? It was something like that and he got 8 weeks, and never heard from him again.

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
He got that overturned and only ended up missing a week. But that's pretty much the last news I can find about him.
Tangawizi your on the money. Had an op and has gone back south with the Brumbies who he was due to link up with for season 2014. Another the Reds let slip and Bond Could have done with this season. Might play NRC for the Canberra side if rehab going well

Steve Pierce

Stan Wickham (3)
A lot of talk about this kid in QLD country , Lolo Fakaosilea? Can anybody fill me in please. Surely this kid isn't 19 ! But with what I heard, he is an immaculate rugby player. But I want to hear it from you rugby gurus on here.

Regards,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 403
T

TOCC

He has a lot of potential for sure, he was a bench at the U20's JWC this year but pretty sure he is still eligible in 2015 so he should be a starter then. NRC is perfect for guys like this.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I first saw him play for the Oz schoolboys v NZ a couple of years ago in the game we won and Jonah Placid was sensational. Lolo came off the bench and was superb. Think he may have been in year 11 then.

I saw him play a couple of weeks ago v GPS and thought he was fantastic. One the Reds should be contracting in one way or the other.

redhead

Herbert Moran (7)
I agree he has great potential but.. I saw him yellow carded few times and his explosive strength could sometimes make him forget the rules. I guess he will get his chance with WTS next season (not forgetting Under 20 in Italy).

Status
Not open for further replies.