• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Hunt 16B's

w
Will borger getting his first run in the number 7 jersey against GT
i have watched a couple of his games in the 16A's and when he runs onto the firsts off the bench, he presents well and could be the best tackler the 16's hold. i think with a smaller terrace outfit compared to other gps schools he could really thrive in keeping forward runs minimal. His lack of size is something to work on for next year. Good on him and best of Luck to the boys in Blue against what back in my day a huge rivalry.

Rugbyrugby1

Bob McCowan (2)
Might not be very relevant but Downlands College is fielding a very good team this year and should put it over TGS in the Inaugural "Ocallaghan Cup" in a few weeks

Taipan

Chris McKivat (8)
Might not be very relevant but Downlands College is fielding a very good team this year and should put it over TGS in the Inaugural "Ocallaghan Cup" in a few weeks
BSHS v BBC team list
df3908d6655050c9d96d9de38097b512.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Screen Shot 2016-08-20 at 1.38.05 PM.png

We're getting warmed up for the live stream of Toowoomba Grammar's trip to Ipswich.

Watch our commentated broadcast here:

Watch BSHS v BBC (no commentary) here:

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
IGS 24 lead TGS 7.

Combined States winger Ratu Niumataiwalu performing very solidly, while No.8 Job Timi has capitalised with two tries.

TGS opened scoring with a nicely taken try to rookie fullback Josh Fanning.

Ipswich have struggled to defend their leads in the second half before, so it's far from over at Brassall.

Tune in to DoubleTake Live for the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.