• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2019

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
AOI (well maybe not) - scroll back a few pages to see the BBC starting team I put forward. These are players I know from watching representative teams. Names now put forward I have never heard of and possibly not at representative quality, unless new recruits from other states, which suggests year 11.

GO - IGS will be the dark horse. I would like IGS posters to confirm returning 1st XV players from last year. Can anyone offer that information? Do you really think BBC will get up on the Nudge? Seriously?

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Thinking of heading down to watch Brothers tomorrow at Crosby. What players from last year’s Nudgee and Terrace can I expect to see in Colts 1 and Prems?

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Josh Flook and Hudson Mulchay are the only 2 I'm sure of , mostly second year colts players in Colts 1 .

Few running around from 2017, Harry Wilson and Byron Ralston in Prems.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Harry and Byron will be worth watching.

Who is in the Wests’ Colts and Prems? I see Carter Gordon seems to have found his focus again this year earning his starting 10 position in Prems. I really like that kid’s style.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Possibly true BAG

Maybe only 3 .

Which coincidentally is the same number of wins for you guys in consecutive seasons

And Bob , no different names at all as to what you had originally thrown out there , other than , big bad Blair :)

BraveandGame

Bob Loudon (25)
Charlie Round maybe - not the others - what has happened to Cam Howard injured??

Nic Cross and Nick Houlahan are in Brothers colts 1 along with Dobbins, Hudson and Ralston (when not playing Prems)

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
Charlie Round maybe - not the others - what has happened to Cam Howard injured??

Nic Cross and Nick Houlahan are in Brothers colts 1 along with Dobbins, Hudson and Ralston (when not playing Prems)

Matchett has been playing 10 in place of Carter Gordon and Cam Howard is out for the year/a large majority of it with serious should issues I think. Will be a weapon in grades.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
All class right there. I am very interested in seeing Roach’s progression. Very smart player. It’s good for him to be in a solid team this year.