• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2020

Reds Revival

Stan Wickham (3)
BGS vs TSS: BGS will be brave but I can’t see TSS losing this one - TSS by 27

TGS vs NC: NC by 21

GT vs ACGS: I expect ACGS to win this game. Have heard that Churchie have lost 3 or 4 players to off field indiscretions. Maybe closer than many think. ACGS by 10

IGS vs BBC: BBC by 15

I think you are spot on .

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
BBC 8 Thomas Wheen is not out for the season. He never was injured

Never said he was you’ve grabbed the wrong quote.

BBC team for tomorrow

599479CD-264E-4210-91D0-953069301FDD.jpeg

Les Patterson

Chris McKivat (8)
I think you are spot on .

I cannot see Nudgee beating TGS by 21. Tomorrow will be Cold and Windy on Old Boys Oval with a max of 16 degrees C and the wind chill factor making it feel like 10 - 12C. Nudgee will hate the conditions. TGS were competitive with TSS with about 15 mins to go last weekend. At that point they trailed 22 or 20 - 15 from memory and TGS had a lineout with their throw in about 5 metres from the TSS tryline. All set up for a pushover try...and TGS lost the lineout!! Could have tied up the scores with 10 mins to go. TSS then put on 2 late tries to make it look more convincing than it actually was. I will tip NC by 3 points over TGS.

Goosey

Frank Row (1)
Big game with weekend in the u15s. BBC vs IGS, will be very a cracker of a game if last year is anything to judge by. Hopefully BBC backs remember to bring a good pair of hands this year!
Looking forward to seeing the 2nd row and 8 from BBC as I have seen bit of a write up about them especially the locks. Best in the comp and incredible ground work.

A

Aussie Luke

Anyone think their will be an upset on the cards by Ippy on Saturday? They will need to tighten up their scrum a bit but I think they will give it a good shot.

thommo79

Frank Row (1)
I cannot see Nudgee beating TGS by 21. Tomorrow will be Cold and Windy on Old Boys Oval with a max of 16 degrees C and the wind chill factor making it feel like 10 - 12C. Nudgee will hate the conditions. TGS were competitive with TSS with about 15 mins to go last weekend. At that point they trailed 22 or 20 - 15 from memory and TGS had a lineout with their throw in about 5 metres from the TSS tryline. All set up for a pushover try.and TGS lost the lineout!! Could have tied up the scores with 10 mins to go. TSS then put on 2 late tries to make it look more convincing than it actually was. I will tip NC by 3 points over TGS.

It is cold up here in TWBA already with an apparent temp of 5 and the wind starting to blow. Wind gusts expected to hit its peak of 40km/h at 3pm. The temp will be low single digits minus wind chill, it will be unpleasant on Old Boys for everyone.

NC will get the win, but the conditions may keep it respectable for us in TWBA. Best of luck TGS