• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Tips are in. I hope everyone has remembered this week. With Uni v Brothers being the hardest to pick. I have gone against a rule which has done me well so far I hope I'm not pulling a Michael Diamond here.

Who am I kidding. with only 4 games left I am unbeatable.

Pauly

Sydney Middleton (9)
ECA your success in this tipping comp is obviously due to the wicked spell cast over your competitors by the sheer beauty of your Mona Lisa-like avatar. Your victory celebrations will be shallow and meaningless, much like a Nudgee GPS premiership.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Thanks to ECA and T12 for getting my day off to a great start as I Googled images of Stacy Keibler and Ashley Tisdale.

As for the tipping the only real upset was the Filth getting over the students in the festival of hate. The Catholics could only find 3 friends to back them and they were rewarded with a perfect round.

Things are in the works for a great prize with no expense being spared. I will keep you all posted when I have the prize in my hands.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Thanks to ECA and T12 for getting my day off to a great start as I Googled images of Stacy Keibler and Ashley Tisdale.

As for the tipping the only real upset was the Filth getting over the students in the festival of hate. The Catholics could only find 3 friends to back them and they were rewarded with a perfect round.

Things are in the works for a great prize with no expense being spared. I will keep you all posted when I have the prize in my hands.

This week will be a much harder week to tip. As there is only one certainty to win (UQ over GC) This could make or break some tipsters' seasons. 3 games will be eager to see who comes back from the wallabies. (UQ, Souths, GPS)

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)

I sure hope there's a bronze medal on offer too.
The race for 3rd will be tight.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
With a few upsets this weekend leakytap was the only one to tip the round. Only 3 tipped Souths over Easts and 4 managed to get Norths over Wests. The big surprise was that only SouthernX tipped Brothers.

Anyway I will have the prize in my hands this week and will just have to get it signed before the end of the comp.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
With a few upsets this weekend leakytap was the only one to tip the round. Only 3 tipped Souths over Easts and 4 managed to get Norths over Wests. The big surprise was that only SouthernX tipped Brothers.

Anyway I will have the prize in my hands this week and will just have to get it signed before the end of the comp.

I tipped Brothers because they got a very handy win the week before over University.

Good stuff to Dragons. Looking like they will run away with this comp IMO.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)

Who is signing my car? Make sure it doesn't ruin the paint job.

Status
Not open for further replies.