• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

leakytap

Sydney Middleton (9)
With a few upsets this weekend leakytap was the only one to tip the round. Only 3 tipped Souths over Easts and 4 managed to get Norths over Wests. The big surprise was that only SouthernX tipped Brothers.

Anyway I will have the prize in my hands this week and will just have to get it signed before the end of the comp.

Not bad for a new Tassie tipster. LSHABOWCO.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Tipping Sheet is up. I also have the prize in my possession thanks to RugbyReg.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
You will have to wait and see ECA. It will be well worth it though. You may need to put on some weight as it's big.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
No one managed to tip both GPS and Wests to get up this weekend so 4/5 was the best result. There was some movement in the table helped by Refabit forgetting to tip and dropping quite a few spots.

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
No one managed to tip both GPS and Wests to get up this weekend so 4/5 was the best result. There was some movement in the table helped by Refabit forgetting to tip and dropping quite a few spots.
Car breakdown on motorway. 2and 1/2 hours to get home. I was a bit distracted.
Cue the violins.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
We'll do finals as well. As you have already committed to tipping Easts the whole way through that may disadvantage you if they don't win this weekend. ;)

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Come on Jets, I'm ready to put my tips in.

Can't wait for this weekend. Hopefully all the Tigers supporters travel to bring the hostile chat to the Students.

Status
Not open for further replies.