• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
SouthernX must be smoking crack as he managed to tip the round. It's the only way I can explain it. It's that or he is a savant.

Umm. I'm a dogs supporter so tipping the round is not hard to believe.

I don't know if anyone has noticed a scheduling pattern where Souths, GPS, Uni & Brothers play Easts then follow up with a match against Wests.

Souths lost 2 on the trot to Easts, Wests
GPS lost 2 in a row to Easts, Wests
Uni lost to Easts this previous weekend so logic means the Dogs are a chance this weekend at St Lucia.
Now if Easts can take care of Brothers this weekend then I won't hesitate to pick Wests over Brothers next weekend.

it's Like as if the Dogs are cleaning up the Tigers scraps.

Actually won't get too ahead of myself.. Bring on the Students! Cant Wait.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm just going to start tipping the teams I want to loose as I'm the kiss of death at the moment.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Umm. I'm a dogs supporter so tipping the round is not hard to believe.

I don't know if anyone has noticed a scheduling pattern where Souths, GPS, Uni & Brothers play Easts then follow up with a match against Wests.

Souths lost 2 on the trot to Easts, Wests
GPS lost 2 in a row to Easts, Wests
Uni lost to Easts this previous weekend so logic means the Dogs are a chance this weekend at St Lucia.
Now if Easts can take care of Brothers this weekend then I won't hesitate to pick Wests over Brothers next weekend.

it's Like as if the Dogs are cleaning up the Tigers scraps.

Actually won't get too ahead of myself.. Bring on the Students! Cant Wait.

Yep he's a savant.

Wests riding our coat tails haha.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
team lists are up.

Brothers Easts one to watch. Particularly with former leaguie, now 7s rep, Shannon Walker playing for Easts. His first game of 15s perhaps?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
New Sunnybank prop Jeremiah Fatialofa is the son of former Samoan Captain Peter Fatialofa. It will be interesting to see if he takes after his old man.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
team lists are up.

Brothers Easts one to watch. Particularly with former leaguie, now 7s rep, Shannon Walker playing for Easts. His first game of 15s perhaps?
I heard about Shannon during the week but didn't want to comment incase it was just rumour. But we have backs coming out of ears right now. Jarrad Buttler returning is a massive boost, hopefully Enever gets an early flight home from Melbourne (23rd Man) so he's fresh.

Also tipped Wests for the upset.

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
This is easts strongest team this year. Fastest back line I have ever seen. Only addition to come this year is Aiden Toua. Can't wait to see walker play.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Brothers 28-17 Easts
GPS 30-3 Norths
Souths 31-26 Sunnybank
Sunny Coast 26-22 Gold Coast
Uni 13-8 Wests

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
No one managed to tip the round this week but 3 of us managed 4/5. Unfortunately East Coast Aces and Pauly did it and moved ahead of the pack but in good news I did too so I'm moving up the leader board. Sunnybank let us all down and lots of you jumped on the Easts bandwagon.

sunnysideup

Frank Nicholson (4)
Oh bugger it, this is what happens when you go away and forget to lodge your picks! Never would have picked the Bank to go down to Souths so would never have got all of them right in the first place. Great to see the Sunny Coast break their duck! Hoons will be very happy! Can we make picks for round 11 yet?

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Guys I have been sick most of this week so haven't done the tipping form. Just message your tips to me or post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.